Yann 16 Gallons - Your Tanks
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > Your Tanks

FTS.jpg
User Yann
Size 16 Gallons
Date Started June 2013
Lighting 7hrs of illumination from 2 Aquatic Life T5 HO 20" Fixtures with 6,000K & 650NM bulbs in each.
Equipment Eheim Classic 2213 Canister Filter Eheim Submersible Heater
CO2 Dici Solenoid Regulator for pressurized co2 injection via ceramic disk diffusion.
Substrate Netlea Shrimp Substrate
Parameters 6.4 PH 7 KH 10 GH
Fertilization Seachem Flourish, Flourish Trace & Flourish Iron
Plants Hemianthus Callitrichoides, Fissidens fontanus, Monosolenium tenerum, Vesicularia montagnei, Taxiphyllum alternans, Cryptocoryne parva, Cryptocoryne wendtii brown, Cryptocoryne wendtii green, Blyxa japonica, Anubias barteri var. nana, Elocharis acicularis, Rotala sp. ‘Mini’ – Type 1, Rotala rotundafolia, Rotala vietnam
Inhabitants 15 Chilli Rasboras 3 Zebra Ottos ~RCS
Comments Seachem Excel & Nutrients Added to new aquarium water with weekly 1/3 H2O change. (I've been keeping aquariums since Sept. 2012)
Profile Views 984

Bubbagump86

Your Avatar
Awesome. Freakin. Tank. Love the aquascaping awesome job

blue1delta
Planted Member

Your Avatar
WOW! Very cool!

oldskool559
Algae Grower

Your Avatar
wow beautiful tank!

Yann

Your Avatar
Thanks for the kind words all. I have to move in the next month, so this and my 30 gallon will get a bit of make over. It will be heart breaking to take apart, although the opportunity to tweak the results of my inexperience will be welcomed.

Yann

Your Avatar
Here's a video of my tanks and some more technical info on DrunkTankAquaria: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sP1y9L9q9U&feature=c4-overview&list=UUZoQgJb0IbjZAF47ldXM6Jg And a video showing 3 weeks growth after my move in Dec 2013 and the addition of CPDs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmGTsZYCWrg

TomsTank
Algae Grower

Your Avatar
Nice. that monolithic stump element really provides a visual anchor and gives this place some real drama. kudos. what is that tiny stream of micro champagne bubbles emanating from the stump roots?

TomsTank
Algae Grower

Your Avatar
Nice. that monolithic stump element really provides a visual anchor and gives this place some real drama. kudos. what is that tiny stream of micro champagne bubbles emanating from the stump roots?