trav81 35 Gallon - Your Tanks
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > Your Tanks

Side 2.jpg
User trav81
Size 35 Gallon
Date Started September 2008
Lighting 1WPG
Equipment DIY CO2 hooked up to my powerhead. Using a block of foam for a simple filter on the powerhead mainly to filter out particulates. Trying to go more natural and see if I can take care of the toxins through natural processes and not high tech filtering.
CO2 DIY
Substrate Cat litter and substrate. Spent less than $10, per the Diana Walstad method. Will see how well it works as time goes by.
Parameters PH varies: 6.8-7.4
Fertilization None. Somewhat heavy feeding of fish to give extra nutrients to the soil over time.
Plants Java moss, Crypt, Anubia, Wisteria, Riccia, Moneywort, Dwarf hairgrass, Dwarf mondograss
Inhabitants (3) White cloud mountain minnows, (2) Otos, (1) South American Puffer, (1) SAE
Comments
Profile Views 340

Dianne

Your Avatar
i like this

demosthenes
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Your Avatar
this looks like the start of a really awesome tank! I think you should add in one or two more plants to the background and move the ludwigia in the back up a little bit. Then once the hairgrass and riccia fill in a little bit, itll look really full and lush.