The Planted Tank Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-8 of 50 Results
  1. Shrimp & Other Invertebrates
    I have a handful of Green emeralds that are not breeding because their tank is prolly too big for them. I'm thinking of adding more Green Jades(low-mid grade) instead of Green Emerald because the price difference is over 10X where I'm from. I'm really concerned about wild cherries popping up...
  2. Shrimp & Other Invertebrates
    Hello, I have an emergency in with my shrimps. I have a temporary tank with all my shrimps. I finish my “new” tank this last Sunday (is a cycled tank) and I’m transfer my shrimps. I notice a lot of skinny brown worms swimming on the water of the temporary tank and I accidentally put some of...
  3. Shrimp & Other Invertebrates
    first timer here on the forum. hope i'm posting on the right page. I have a dirt planted 5 gallons tank that I set up 6 days ago. it has a heater but no filtration. I am planning to put shrimp and snails in a couple days. Today, I spotted this little guy. I've read online that they're basically...
  4. Shrimp & Other Invertebrates
    Hi, As the title suggests, I have a 10g nano tank that I wish to re-aquascape. There are about 30 adult shrimps and 40+ shrimplets in the tank. I am worried that inserting stone\wood will change the water parameters and kill the shrimps. How would you suggest doing that?
  5. Shrimp & Other Invertebrates
    Hallo! I've run small tank 5G about 2 months. I use RO Spectra Pure with TDS 2-3, eheim 2213, slight add CO2. I remineralize RO with Brightwell Gh+ for rising Gh to 5-6. I use ADA Aqua soil Amazonia and add everyday new line ferts from ADA Iron 1ml, Mineral 1ml, Brighty K 1ml. I don't keep...
  6. Shrimp & Other Invertebrates
    Hi everyone, I started keeping shrimps 3 months ago and still trying to make it right. I've lost a hundred of them and been extremely afraid of experimenting by myself, so I'm really appreciated if you can give me some advice. Current tank: 70L (0.6x0.9x0.13) Ammonia = 0, Nitrite = 0 KH =...
  7. Shrimp & Other Invertebrates
    Hi Everyone, I have a 5 gallon jar that is housing juvenile shrimps, the jar is fully cycled but unfortunately, this led to large amounts of random copepods. With a lot of microorganisms, this then brought the hydras. I have treated this jar with fenbendazole(very diluted) and the hydras...
  8. Oregon
    Hi, I am new in this hobby, I wonder if there is any shrimps club around Beaverton area. This forum is great for Q&A sessions, but I would like to see what other people have done with their shrimps and tanks. I've NEVER seen live shrimps in their tank environment before :(. For me so far the...
1-8 of 50 Results