The Planted Tank Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-8 of 8 Results
  1. Colorado
    At the last meeting of the Colorado Aquarium Society, a questionnaire was passed out asking what topics the members would like to see for programs. The number one response was "Planted tanks". Ben has arranged to bring in a special speaker just for you! Our speaker will be Dustin Wunderlich...
  2. Colorado
    The Killifish Association will have its meeting on Sunday, Nov 23th, at 2:00. The meeting will be in Castle Rock this month. The Killifish club meets every other month, rotating the meeting to members homes so we can tour their collections. The meeting formatt is a general discussion of...
  3. Colorado
    Notice of meeting of the Colorado Aquarium Society, Friday, November 14th ! Note one time change of meeting date from first Friday to Second Friday! Friday, November 14th, 7:30 at the First Universalist Church of Denver, 4101 E Hampden Ave, Denver, CO, on the N.E corner of Hampden Ave. and...
  4. Colorado
    An invitation to attend the Colorado Aquarium Society Meeting Friday August 1st ! 7:30 at the First Universalist Church of Denver, 4101 E Hampden Ave, Denver, CO, on the N.E corner of Hampden Ave. and Colorado Boulevard. If you enjoy the aquarium hobby, want to learn more about your fish and...
  5. Colorado
    Colorado Aquarium Society The Colorado Aquarium Society will have its monthly meeting Friday, February 1st, 2013. Bass Pro Shop, Meeting Room Lots of parking, easy to find. 7970 Northfield Boulevard, Denver CO. 7:30 p.m. To 9:00 Open to everyone, guests and visitors welcome! Support your...
  6. Shrimp & Other Invertebrates
    I am flying out tomorrow (Sunday) to Arizona for an interview on Monday. Won't be heading back until Tuesday afternoon. I have part of Sunday, Monday and Tuesday to enjoy the city, but not a whole lot of time so looking forward to these two things: Excellent Food / Big Petshop (not like Petco or...
  7. Arizona
    I am flying out tomorrow (Sunday) to Arizona for an interview on Monday. Won't be heading back until Tuesday afternoon. I have part of Sunday, Monday and Tuesday to enjoy the city, but not a whole lot of time so looking forward to these two things: Excellent Food / Big Petshop (not like Petco or...
  8. Delaware
    You're invited to our next meeting Diamond State Aquarium Society Tuesday, February 15 - 7pm (new night - valentines conflict) Presentation by Lee Harper: A Lifetime Passion for Killifish An auction of aquarium items ( hardware, plants & food ) and other items will...
1-8 of 8 Results