The Planted Tank Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-5 of 5 Results
  1. Fish
    Hi everybody, I am new on this forum and was hoping that you guys could help me with some advice for a large (250gallon/950L) nature aquarium that I want to set up. I would really like to work with fish species that will be able to produce fry and grow their numbers naturally in the...
  2. Riparium/Terrarium/Vivarium
    Hi construction of my dream large planted tank + terrarium has started..its a part of our living room in our new home(under construction).lit by natural sunlight..looking forward for ur valuable suggestions..posting pics below Details : the length of tank would be 10 feet width...
  3. General Planted Tank Discussion
    As I was running the hose to my 300G for its first seam-test, I realized "There is no way this should be on carpeting" I have a 300G, 220G, 180G, 150G, and 90G going in a room in my basement (on a concrete pad on bedrock). It is currently carpeted. I need to replace the flooring. My questions...
  4. Equipment
    I am hopefully moving into a house from a small apartment in August and with that comes the inevitable fish room. Outside of this room I have the opportunity to acquire 220G (72"L x 24"W x 30"D/H, drilled) and 300G (96"L x 24"W x 30"D/H) display tanks. I am planning the plumbing and electric for...
  5. General Planted Tank Discussion
    hey guys, ive been lurking for a while, but finally decided to post. a little about me; i have kept central and south american cichlids almost my whole life. my first fish was a convict cichlid in a 10 gallon at the age of 6. the only time i took a break from fishkeeping was during high school...
1-5 of 5 Results