The Planted Tank Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-5 of 18 Results
  1. Plants
    Hello, i have a problem with my staurogyne repens, yellowing and hole on the leaves, then melt. I check the stem so far so good, so it happens only to the leaves. My tanks is 20 gallon, I dose EI , water change 50% every sunday, CO2 35ppm , 60 Watt LED Light DIY. Maybe someone knew this kind of...
  2. Plants
    Having lots of K nutrient issues with my Hygrophila Compacta in my 75 gallon. Check out the link in signature for pic of the tank, also my thread here: http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/120-aquascaping/1191874-aquascape-critique.html Kind of partial to this plant as it was one of my first. It...
  3. Plants
    I'm trying to grow Staurogyne emersed, but after weeks I can't get anything but sickly yellowish leaves. Substrate is 2 inches of topsoil that I keep saturated. I have a Marineland Reef Capable LED light on it, so PAR should be more than enough. The tank is covered and plenty humid. All my other...
  4. Plants
    Hi guys... I got a wild plant in the swamp near my house it looks like Hygrophila or Staurogyne.. But I can't identify it my self take a look these pictures.. Submersed Emersed Please identify this...
1-5 of 18 Results