The Planted Tank Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-4 of 5 Results
  1. Tank Journals
    The tank I'm using for this experiment is a 32.5 gallon Fluval Flex. I wasn't loving the view of my wall through the back, so I used black rabbitgoo to quickly block it out. The very bottom layer is about 1/16" of fine sand, mostly because I'm paranoid about putting any sort of hard scape...
  2. General Planted Tank Discussion
    Hello! I just posted my intro in the lounge with the details of my tank and back ground. I have been keeping fresh water fish without Aquarium Plants since I was a child. My latest adventure started with learning about Refugiums and that has led me to having plants in my tank. This is my...
  3. New Member Introductions
    Hello! I am not new to fish keeping. My dad had at least 20 tanks for most of my childhood and teenage years. We bred everything from Guppy's to discus and it was my jog to go catch shiners from the local creek to feed the piranha. After college graduation I had my own tanks. Mostly the...
  4. DIY
    So I made an off-hand comment in one of Current USA's threads last night about an Arduino controller for their LED+ freshwater fixture. In the 12 or so hours since posting that, I have probably received a dozen PM's requesting code, IR protocol, sketches, or other information. Instead of...
1-4 of 5 Results