The Planted Tank Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-12 of 14 Results
  1. Tank Journals
    I set this tank up on May 7, 2022. I had no real idea what I was doing, but I wanted a Riparium with a waterfall and a mister. I didn’t know if the plants I chose would work long-term (some of them didn’t), but I liked the initial look. The waterfall is there, but it was very small and not...
  2. Fish
    Hello. Just wanted to share some videos of my Galaxy Rasbora tank. Please not that YouTube lowered the quality of the video. If anyone has any tips on breeding galaxy’s please leave some comments. Thanks
  3. Planted Nano Tanks
    Hey all. This is my first HD video of my planted Fluval 5 gallon long nano tank. https://youtu.be/-2fbJTRnwjc It has been set up for a little over a year now. There are Scarlet Badis and Galaxy Rasboras in there. Let me know what you guys think, enjoy! :)
  4. Planted Nano Tanks
    I am a long ways away from purchasing fish for my first 10 gallon tank (I have a planted 5 gallon atm doing well), but I want to make sure my plants requirements will fit my future fish requirements, and if not make adjustments accordingly. Here is what I was thinking for adding, fish and...
  5. Fish
    I brought 5 rasbora and I'm pretty sure 2 are male and the rest female. I added them a day ago to a group of neon tetras and the females have fitted right in, shoaling with the tetras whereas the males are only seen just cruising back and forth. Could it be to do with the reflection of themselves?
  6. Fish
    Recently added 5 GRasbora into my 15g tank alongside 5 Neons and 3 Amano Shrimp and the fish seem to shoal together? From what I've read on forums about these Rasbora (techniqually Danios), I didn't expect them to be so active around the tank?
  7. Fish
    I have the 12g Fluval edge with about 12 shrimp, 4 neons and 3 zebras danios. I'm thinking of adding 10-12 CPD's aka Galaxy Rasboras. Will they be fine in the tank with the neons and zebra danios or should I move any of them out? Also any with CPD's.. do you feed them flakes, or live food...
  8. Planted Nano Tanks
    I've set-up a heavily planted nano tank for my future Galaxy Rasbora residence (hopefully I can breed these pretty fish in the future). Will be adding two more plants next week, then, my tank should be fully stocked with plants I had in mind. My 6gal tank is almost a week old (5 days), all the...
  9. Virginia
    Just stopped by on my lunch break and they had a pretty good assortment. I was able to pick up 8 Galaxy Rasboras (Celestial Pearl Danio's) and they had a couple of German Rams, Discus, and Green Puffers as well. I can't find CPD's anywhere since they are too sensitive to keep in the larger fish...
  10. Fish
    I noticed that my fish have kinda been fighting a little bit, are they showing dominance or should i be worried? they're in a take with 5 other females. Bought them when they were pretty small babies and its been about 3-4 months now, are they getting to the time where they start mating? cause I...
  11. Fish
    I have a school (6) galaxy rasboras and noticed that one of the ladies has a brown spot between her bottom fins that has been there for two days now. Is it poo, is she sick? The link has a photo of a galaxy with a similar spot, being that she is a girl her belly is lighter and the spot seems...
  12. Fish
    I have a 29 g bio cube with many plants one Betta 2 albino glow-light tetras and a handful of cherry and crystal shrimp.Plus 1 galaxy (sole surviver) and one cardinal tetra (sole surviver).everything that is in this tank has been doing well.I started with a ph of 6.5 no amonia or...
1-12 of 14 Results