The Planted Tank Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-7 of 194 Results
  1. Equipment
    I am in the early stages of planning an entirely new high-end build. Looking at the classic ADA, and now the million other brands (UNS, Aqueon, etc.). Does anyone have any recommendations for tank brands and retailers? I'm probably looking for something like a 60P, and likely have to order...
  2. Aquascaping
    I want to rescape this tank and also want to change substrate. Right now i have potting soil capped with seachem flourite. Plants, fish, shrimp and snails are doing fine for now but water becomes yellow after 5 days and everytime i gravel vaccum it alot of debris comes out this tank is running...
  3. Substrate
    So, ADA Amazonia is no longer available due to scarce raw materials. I have been looking for it for a few months. I don't know if it will go away forever or what...but...I'm wondering what I should use instead. Here's my situation: I'm currently running an Eheim 2217 filter on my 17-gallon...
  4. New Member Introductions
    Hi all! New here to this forum. Just bought myself two ADA tanks and thought I can share my progression here. As always tips and suggestions are welcome.
    ada
  5. Tank Journals
    Hey all, happy to be back in this hobby! With everything being so hectic, I needed something that will be a relaxing presence in my life. I will keep this journal up to date full of new posts/pictures documenting my journey. Feel free to extend any advice or questions you have. Please Enjoy...
  6. Fertilizers and Water Parameters
    I recently suspected that my aquarium had iron deficiencies, and bought a bottle of ADA Brighty Iron Fe(III) on a whim with a plant package because my rotala colorata was green, and my aquarium plants have been turning a lot redder since. Would Seachem Iron ferrous gluconate work just as well as...
  7. Tank Journals
    What's up everyone? So, this is my first planted tank I have ever tried. I have been a saltwater guy but I want to try out this side. I really like it and I got hooked up on a great deal on a high tech tank. What plants do you guys think would look good in this tank with the scape? Also, really...
1-7 of 194 Results