The Planted Tank Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-8 of 12 Results
  1. Plants
    Hi guys, I have a new planted tank with HC Cuba and UG, after growing them DSM, which I then have to flood them after a month because white fungus starts to appear (my country is way to humid and also the DW is causing a lot of fungus). so the first 5 days, nothing happens.... but then suddenly...
  2. Plants
    Hi all, I started a low tech tank that is half terrestrial and half aquatic. On the land part I have moss walls and various carnivorous plants, which all require nutrient poor, soft water. The water part has two nerite snails, two Otocinclus, and two cherry shrimp. Water is continuously cycled...
  3. Aquascaping
    hello all, it's been a while since i've posted anything here. was wondering if you guys could help me figure out a centerpiece plant for my scape at the top left corner. currently in the tank are anubias nana 'petite', hydocotyle sibthorpioides, and utricularia fulva (an experimental plant, i...
  4. Riparium/Terrarium/Vivarium
    Hi All, I got some utricularia striatula from the wild. I need help on how to care for it. I have tried my best to mimic the natural environment. Any additional info would help. Cant attach pics coz the pics are aboove max size Thanks, Thimmaiah
  5. Plants
    I've got a little bit of an algae problem in my almost 2 month old 40b. I'd like to dose metricide but I'm worried about nuking my UG. Has anyone successfully used metricide in their tank with UG? If yes, can you share what concentration you use?
  6. General Planted Tank Discussion
    hello all, just wanted to share with you all a few shots of Utricularia graminifolia inflorescences poking out of my tank. feel free to use as wallpaper if you would like, but please do not alter the images. thank you. :)
  7. Planted Nano Tanks
    Hi all. I started this 2.5g around the holidays and its grown in a bit so I figured I'd post a few pictures. Here is my initial set up And initial planting 12-21-09 Here is a picture of how it looks now. I'm going to give the D. diandra another month or so to start growing, otherwise...
  8. General Planted Tank Discussion
    I received this UG in the mail a few days ago and planted it immediately. It looks about the same as it did when I opened the package. Is it melted completely or is there a chance I can save it? I've got it planted in Flourite and Ecocomplete mixture with 160w PC lighting. I set the tank up...
1-8 of 12 Results