The Planted Tank Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-11 of 11 Results
  1. Planted Nano Tanks
    Hi everyone, I am new to the forum, and was wondering if anyone could help me diagnose a problem with my planted beta/snail tank. My tank is about 2 months old and is planted with Java Fern, Anubias Nana, Monte Carlo, and a little Dwarf sag. It initially had some Hygrophila pinnatifida as well...
  2. Planted Nano Tanks
    Here is my 5 gallon Fluval Chi. This is my first post and I have been browsing for about a month but I just registered. I'm really having fun and I can't wait to get my Finnex Fugeray Planted+ clip light and a different filter. The stock lighting is abysmal and a third of the LEDs work half the...
  3. Planted Nano Tanks
    OK so I've had this 5gal fluval chi sitting around empty for awhile. I had similar setup a couple years ago with glosso. This time I had micro chain swords laying around. So i figured i would try DSM with it. Day 1...
  4. Tank Journals
    Hey PT peoples! So I thought I'd start a thread for the restart of this tank, get some feedback... The idea is to redo the tank and eventually put in some nice fire reds, or something Neo. Here's what we've got so far- Equip: Tank- It's a 5g Fluval Chi, modified to be open top (essentially...
  5. Tank Journals
    I started a new tank yesterday, a Fluval Chi 5 gallon. I picked it up off Craigslist.com for a steal. I quickly determined that the included filter and light would not meet my needs as I couldn't run the lights on a timer without turning off the filter. Each new post will be added to this...
  6. Planted Nano Tanks
    Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum and I would like to share with you the aquascape I did last week in my modified Chi. I wanted a better stability from the filter, so I decided to use an aqua clear mini that I got for 10 bucks and added two desk lamps at 13W 6500K each. I used normal bomix...
  7. Pennsylvania
    need to get rid of my fluval chi 5 gal with about 20 crs and some plants looking for $70.00 OBO Reply here or PM for questions/Comments
  8. Low Tech Forum
    I just started a planted fluval chi for a future "breeding tank" I used small pebble rocks for the substrate and planted a fairly healthy jungle. I figure the excessive plants (hosting beneficial bacteria) should help cycle the tank. I will probally throw in a bit of fish food for some added...
  9. Photography
    I didn't know where to post this so I just figured it could go here. I did a fluval chi dry start with some stuff I had laying around, spent about 7 or so weeks letting it grow in and filled it. Here's a slideshow, hope you enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_61DYXPSU0w
  10. Tank Journals
    Hey Guys, Here are my aquariums as of yesterday. Let me know what you think. Love all comments questions and suggestions. If you have a youtube account feel free to comment on there, I check it more often then the forums. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaJjZAE5YJM
  11. Tank Journals
    Hi! I got this tank a couple months ago but recently decided to do a rescaping with purpose so set this up a couple weeks ago. This is my first try at aquascaping (and really my first fish tank) so criticism is VERY welcome Equipment: 5 gallon Fluval Chi tank Finnex 26 watt clip on light...
1-11 of 11 Results