The Planted Tank Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-9 of 9 Results
  1. Tank Journals
    Attached is current tankshot April 8th, 2018 Bump: Light: Sunblaster LED TECHNICAL SPECS: Light Output - 5,150 Lumens Power Consumption - 48 Watts Number of LED Diodes - 96 Lumens per Watt - 107 Colour Temp - 6400 Kelvin Lighting Angle - 120° CO2: None Fish: 2 x Angelfish 8 x Cardinal...
  2. Lighting
    Hi, Could anybody advice me what and how many LEDs to reflow, should I buy for my 13inch wide by 32 inch tall - deep and 21 inches long planted tank?
  3. New Member Introductions
    I want to get a bigger tank (my largest is a 20L currently), but my arms aren't long enough to reach the bottom! Seriously, to get to the bottom of a 50g my arms are in past my shoulder. And if I need to use 2 hands to plant something or trim, then I can only imagine the serious soaking I'd get...
  4. Tank Journals
    Hi guys. We built a new space in my dad's house and left a hole in a wall that I was hoping to turn into a tank. This was before I knew a thing about keeping a proper planted tank. The set-up will be quite challenging and unlike most what I've seen people do successfully. That said I have an...
  5. General Planted Tank Discussion
    Well, I got naughty at work today and started surfing craigslist...and...now I have a 30G tall tank. I was thinking of using this as a low-light / tech dirted tank for shrimp and shrimp friendly stuff. Any food for thought? I'm thinking dirt / sand cap with a gravel cap island w/ (val / Sword...
  6. Plants
    I planted some bulbs in my tank and looked up the possibilities for this one that sprouted straight up and is still just growing straight up, and it doesn't match any of plants on the list of those included in the pack of bulbs. Any ideas what it may be? Sorry about the sideways picture, it's...
  7. General Planted Tank Discussion
    I'm upgrading to a 20 gallon high tank. It's twice as high as a normal 10 gallon. Any aquascaping ideas for it? I don't want the top to look empty.
  8. Aquascaping
    I got a new 20 gallon high aquarium today, which is twice as tall as a normal 10 gallon, and I need some ideas on how to decorate it. Perhaps a tall piece of driftwood? Does anyone here have a 20 gallon high with pics? I need ideas. Thanks. :icon_bigg
  9. Tank Journals
    Hello Everyone! This thread is being created to get input on my new 110 Tall planted aquarium. I originally started out with a 12 gallon that grew into an obsession that has finally culminated in the form of my 110. I tried to create that authentic jungle look with my first 110, but it went...
1-9 of 9 Results