The Planted Tank Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-5 of 6 Results
  1. Connecticut
    ADA 60F is new ada aqua soil & stones. I also have box of Co2 canisters/filters/lights & other stuff Original price" Tank costed $110 + shipping & soil is around $50 + stones are $20 - $30) I will take the best offer, no low offers pls.
  2. Tank Journals
    Hello TPT! I have spent the last several weeks reading thread after thread. You all have some amazing tanks! I have been in the hobby for a number of years, mostly salt water, only recently delving into the fresh world. That is not to say I haven't had FW tanks in the past, even planted...
  3. Tank Journals
    Hello Everyone! My names Mark, and I am looking forward to keeping this journal documenting my initial tank setup that will be utilizing the ADA 60-F Cube Garden! Now this is my first ever ADA build, and I couldn't be happier. From the first time I saw the shallow tanks made by Aqua Design...
  4. Planted Nano Tanks
    so ive been a long time lurker of the forums and always loved how people's tanks turn out and i must admit, ive always been jealous of them. ive had tanks before but could never quite get the hang of it. so after reading and reading and looking at other people's tanks, i finally pulled the...
  5. Tank Journals
    I moved out for college, and the apartment I'm staying at could use a lil' more life. So, I decided to set up an aquarium to give myself something to do when I'm not studying other than play games. :hihi: Since my room's upstairs and it's not too big, I decided to stick with something small...
1-5 of 6 Results