The Planted Tank Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-4 of 4 Results
  1. Fish
    It's me again. I apologize. I really value suggestions from everyone here though, even if it's not what I want to hear! I'm a little back to the drawing board stocking my Aquastyle 9 gallon, as the betta (Buck) was behaving very badly toward some new ember tetras and will be living in a...
  2. Planted Nano Tanks
    I bought an Evolve4 a little while ago on clearance... Hate it ... Already looking for its replacement and was curious about the varying sizes of Ehiem Aquastyle. Specifically if the stock lights are adequate for medium light plants, and if the stock filter is mild enough for a betta without...
  3. Equipment
    If you could have 1 of the following 2 setups for the same price, which would you choose and why? 1. Complete Fluval Ebi setup 2. Eheim Aquastyle 9 with Fluval Ebi substrate Is the Eheim filter, light and tank so much better than the Fluval nano filter, CS light, and tank, that you would give...
  4. Tank Journals
    Equipment Eheim Aquastyle 9 with Stock Light Fluval 106 Filter Glass Inflow & Outflow Lily Pipe 13mm (Poppy Style) Livestock 2 Ottos 1 Blue Dwarf Gouramis 3 Amano shrimp Plants Marsilea minuta Fissidens fontanus Steam* Week 39 Week 37 Week 36 Week 35 Week 34 Week 28 Week 26...
1-4 of 4 Results