The Planted Tank Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-17 of 168 Results
  1. Equipment
    Got a used Aquarium Co-Op regulator and CO2 tank from someone off Facebook marketplace for a good price. Even if the regulator is dead, the price I paid for the tank and 3 manifolds is still decent. Installed the regulator, tank had about 13 lbs of CO2 in it, got everything working, then a day...
  2. Equipment
    Hi all, About 20 minutes ago, my 2.5lb CO2 tank with regulator began chirping/squeaking. I'm using an FZONE dual stage CO2 regulator, on a 2.5lb tank that is up to date on testing. I've had no problems up til now, and it's been running since 4/21. It is on a timer and was scheduled to turn off...
  3. CO2Art.us
    1) Make sure the needle valve is open by turning it anticlockwise at least half-full-turn. 2) Switch your solenoid ON/OFF and check if you hear clicking noise inside the solenoid. Please contact our support team if you don't hear a clicking sound. 3) If you hear clicking noise, but no bubbles in...
  4. Equipment
    I already have a regulator for this CO2 tank and need a needle valve to facilitate the rest of my setup. The output is a 5/8"-18 RH thread. Any ideas? Industrial suppliers fine
  5. Equipment
    I just got a brand new UNS Mini CO2 regulator and a tippmann paintball canister. I had the canister filled today. I swapped the pre installed adaptor with the paintball one that comes with it. I set up everything according to the instructions. It’s plugged into an active outlet on my surge...
  6. CO2Art.us
    If you are looking for a reliable dual stage regulator, something you can easily install and dont require an engineers degree just to get it up and running? Our Pro SE is the regulator we always recommend to our customers when they ask us. The Pro SE is our best selling kit for a reason. It...
  7. Equipment
    Ok, so I want to set up a pressurized co2 system for my 125 gal tank, and i have a couple questions about gear. I already searched a bunch of articles and also threads on this forum so that i don't as a question that has been answered a bunch of times. Im sure my questions have already been...
  8. CO2Art.us
    A while back while browsing the forum, I came across a few comments that suggested our regulators were not genuinely Dual Stage due to the shape of the regulator body. Our regulators are very much dual stage. There are many regulators available to aquascapers today and many claim to be dual...
  9. Equipment
    I am trying to get into a pressurized CO2 system and have been struggling with actually get it running for 2 years now which is just insane! Here is the setup: 20 LB CO2 Tank Victor VTS-253C (Originally tried 453, but way too large and a blown stage) Clippard Mouse Solinoid Fabico NV-55-18...
  10. DIY
    Hello, Pardon my English. I have been a member for a while and havent really posted anything. I have several planted tanks and some of them are high-tech using commercial regulators. I was given several dual-stage regulators and I thought that I could try to "build" a CO2 regulator for my next...
  11. Equipment
    Well, sorry folks, but I am feeling pretty frustrated, need to rant! After having spent 3-4 days now, spending a few hours every day, learning, researching, shopping etc. I am feeling totally paralyzed by analysis. Still I feel I am only halfway through. Also it seems like I will not be really...
  12. Equipment
    So I did search the forum and all of the thread that came up on the first 5 pages were at least 2+ years old. I'm planning on starting a high tech after years of low and I'm curious what the current best most reliable regulator is? I realize that is a subjective question but I'm willing to...
  13. CO2Art.us
    Our top-rated dual-stage professional CO2 regulator has a lot to offer. We know you take your asquascaping seriously. Whether your working on a 5-litre nano scape or an epic 5000-litre masterpiece, our Pro Elite regulator is more than capable of giving you total control. Run several planted...
  14. Equipment
    Hello all, I bought a GLA PRO-1 a few years ago, and I have always had the problem of inconsistent CO2 being pumped into the tank. I'll set the bubble to 2 to 3 per second, and when I check back at various times, the bubbles may have stopped or may have increased exponentially and I have to...
  15. CO2Art.us
    Our Black Friday sale is on right now. Go to our website and save 30% on our entire range of high-quality CO2 equipment. Go on...treat yourself - and your plants.
  16. CO2Art.us
    Our new adaptor allows you to connect our Pro elite or pro SE regulator to your choice of CO2 cylinder.
  17. Equipment
    Hello, I'm currently in the process of setting up a paintball co2 system for my planted tank. I just connected my regulator to my tank and after adjusting working pressure, and plugging in the solenoid I began to open the needle valve. However, no matter how much I turn the needle valve no...
1-17 of 168 Results