The Planted Tank Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-7 of 7 Results
  1. Tank Journals
    This tank was created for and inspired by my new twin tail halfmoon betta. I pulled the Anubias and blue gravel from my 20h; used Floramax I had left from another scape, added DHG, and threw in a stem of Pogostemon pumilus. I'm not 100% on the placement of the Mopani, and will probably replace...
  2. Planted Nano Tanks
    I am looking to build a fresh water planted. I would like to carpet with dwarf baby tears. Which tank would you pick? Do either of these require mod lighting? Which mod lighting would be needed? Thank you all! Walk
  3. Planted Nano Tanks
    Hi All I have an issue with one of my Evolve 8's I was wondering if any of you may have seen before. The tank has been set up since September of last year, and recently I am having a problem with the light fixture. Some of the LED's have begun blinking off and on in unison over the last week...
  4. Equipment
    I am thinking of setting up a planted Evolve 4 or 8. I don't think these tanks come with a heater. Does anyone know if a heater will fit in the filter area? If so which one works best? Next will the lighting be enough for low/med light simple setup? :confused:
  5. Planted Nano Tanks
    I'm setting up my first nano tank :icon_eek: kind of had an impulse buy of a betta (rescued it from walmart :( ). I was thinking either the Fluval Flora or the Evolve 8. Which one would you choose and why? Can you think of another option at around the same price? $80 - $130 ish
  6. General Planted Tank Discussion
    Hello! I recently joined this forum after researching for my own first planted tank and picked up the aqueon evolve 8 due to a budget limitation. I am debating switching out the stock LED light for a stronger one but was curious if I could grow anything besides low light plants. I have tried to...
  7. Tank Journals
    I ordered an Evolve 8 as a slightly belated christmas present to myself. It arrived today, and was promptly set up. Thus far, I've left everything stock, with the intention of running it the way it was intended, before I go about playing with it for my uses. I always INTEND to take pictures of...
1-7 of 7 Results