The Planted Tank Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-6 of 6 Results
  1. Planted Nano Tanks
    Hey guys. Names Houston. Not really new to the forum, its just been so long since Ive been I dont remember my old login and the email I used is no longer, so.... hello again! Anyhow, I have intentions to build a small nano tank and I would love to make it kind of wabi-kusa style, though its...
  2. General Planted Tank Discussion
    Hi All, After a cross country move in the past year I'm looking to get back in to planted aquariums and I'm greatly impressed by the wabi kusa set-ups I've been seeing around. Here are two great examples: I particularly love the first example (though I imagine the Betta might prefer a bit...
  3. Low Tech Forum
    Not sure where to post so I posted here and i journal hope that's OK? While most of these are not as beautiful as the Japanese versions, I've really enjoyed experimenting with the concept and its great for producing little mini plant groups/habitats. They are grown in an aquarium with very high...
  4. Planted Nano Tanks
    What one do you like better? #1 or #2 This morning I took a little trip to a near by thriftstore "supercenter," to hopefully get my hands on some cool looking containers for some more Wabi Kusa setups. After spending a whopping dollar, I came home with a tan cereal bowl, a small chines tea...
  5. Planted Nano Tanks
    Iwagumi Mark IV Version II - 10/10/2010 - Current. "The Wild Coast" Houston, Tx Iwagumi Mark IV Setup - 08/15/2010 - 10/10/2010 "The Black Coast" Houston, Tx ADA Wabi-Kusa plant 'scape' 06/20/2010 - Current (transferred to Do!Aqua Plant Glass Vase) Last Iwagumi / up to date equipment list...
  6. Tank Journals
    Just made them today, I'm quite proud. I made the little balls out of potting soil and some native sandy soil, and covered it with terrestrial moss, all of wich was scraped offsome bricks in my back yard. Everything but the grass and the flowering plant on the left was already growing in the...
1-6 of 6 Results