The Planted Tank Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-4 of 49 Results
  1. New York
    10 for $30 or take all 20 for $50 (SOLD). Free 3x Amazon sword plantlets and 1x Alternanthera reineckii 'Mini' plantlet if desired with purchase. Also selling 1x Echinodorus Aquartica for $10 (SOLD). Fully submersed growth and very healthy. Stays short, compact, and easy to grow. Currently...
  2. Shrimp & Other Invertebrates
    I have ton of CRS/CBS.. I always see "Taiwan Bee + CBS / CRS Mischlings" for sale. Would adding some of them to my CRS/CBS pool increase or decrease the quality of the offspring?
  3. Shrimp & Other Invertebrates
    Hey all. It's been a while since I have posted a new shrimp video. Here is a video of my 2 gal nano planted tank with CBS. https://youtu.be/oVIjkYYdxIk It was originally a java moss red cherry shrimp tank but last year I redid the tank and was given 4 baby CBS to start. Since then the CBS...
  4. Shrimp & Other Invertebrates
    Hey All, I have 2 more grade questions please? Can anyone tell me the grade of my CBS juvie below? The second pic is one of my Golden juvies. It's the only one that I notice blue markings on the side of his head. The pics show it looking kind of greyish but it's light blue in person. No...
1-4 of 49 Results