The Planted Tank Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-13 of 28 Results
  1. Shrimp & Other Invertebrates
    Please tell me if it’s male or female. I’m sorry the photos are terrible. I sat for 10 minutes trying to get these!
  2. Shrimp & Other Invertebrates
    The Chicago Ornamental Shrimp Society will be having its next event on Sunday, April 8th. We will be having a HUGE Giveaway Raffle and a presentation on Other Inverts including Opae Ula (Hawaiian Shrimp), Crayfish, Snails, and Saltwater Inverts. If you live near Chicago then come check out COSS...
  3. Illinois
    The Chicago Ornamental Shrimp Society will be having its next event on Sunday, April 8th. We will be having a HUGE Giveaway Raffle and a presentation on Other Inverts including Opae Ula (Hawaiian Shrimp), Crayfish, Snails, and Saltwater Inverts. If you live near Chicago then come check out COSS...
  4. Shrimp & Other Invertebrates
    Hi there, I've recently been wanting to start a crayfish tank so I purchased a Blue Pearl crayfish, Cherax Albidus, two weeks ago. He was put into a cycled 10 gallon tank. The crayfish seems to be doing well and is just getting used to his new home. I thought he might be getting ready to molt...
  5. Shrimp & Other Invertebrates
    The Chicago Ornamental Shrimp Society will be having its next event on Sunday, Jan 7th. We will also be having a HUGE Giveaway Raffle and a presentation on Caridina Shrimp Care. If you live near Chicago then come check out COSS on facebook or our website...
  6. Illinois
    The Chicago Ornamental Shrimp Society will be having its next event on Sunday, Jan 7th. We will also be having a HUGE Giveaway Raffle and a presentation on Caridina Shrimp Care. If you live near Chicago then come check out COSS on facebook or our website...
  7. Shrimp & Other Invertebrates
    Hi All, I had Dwarf Mexican Crayfish in my tank when I lived in Israel. Now, I live in California and I would like to get a m/f pair. My local fish store owner told me they are illegal in CA, but I see them for sale from reputable online retailers (all out of state) with no mention of shipping...
  8. DIY
    I'm looking for help in setting up a more efficient operation for breeding crayfish. I've bred Procambarus clarkii (both blues and whites) successfully, but losses tend to be high due to cannibalism even when providing plenty of hiding places. I've come across this "condo" system (as the creator...
  9. Shrimp & Other Invertebrates
    What exactly do CPOs eat? Everyone usually just says they'll eat anything, but that doesn't really help me, I was wondering, is there anything that's recommended that is important for their diet? Like can I clip kale or anything else to a veggie clip to feed them? I have read that they eat...
  10. Low Tech Forum
    Hey everyone im sort of new to the forum and i just wanted to share with you guys my 10 gallon planted community tank. The plants i have in here are anubias nana,Wisteria and el nino fern. In the tank my inhabitants are crayfish, ghost shrimp, a gourami, and some white clouds. theres also 2...
  11. Shrimp & Other Invertebrates
    Just a silly something because I have been curious about this for a while: How do you refer to crayfish/crawfish/or as we call them out here in the boonies, crawdads?
  12. Shrimp & Other Invertebrates
    Hello everyone. I am new and this is my first post. I have been interested in CPOs for awhile, and now I finally have a chance to have them in my tank. I used to have a guppy tank, but then all of them mysteriously died. :mad::help: (That tank had been going strong for six months) Anyways, I...
  13. New York
    I still have plenty of cherry shrimp for sale! I also have 3 beautiful white baby crayfish. If your interested in the crays I will sell all for just $20! and the shrimp prices are based on quantity (more you buy, cheaper it is per shrimp). Email: theshrimpguy@hotmail.com Also In the next...
1-13 of 28 Results