The Planted Tank Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-17 of 25 Results
  1. California
    Downsizing my tanks! Already broken down, cleaned ready to go! for sale is a used Mr Aqua mini bookshelf long aquarium combo. The tank came with a Mr. Aqua 18 inch LED light and Mr. Aqua Filter. I never used the light or filter, already had a current sat + and Aquaclear filter for use with...
  2. Planted Nano Tanks
    Ordered one today and would love to see some set ups! Share your pics with me?
  3. Tank Journals
    So my Mr. Aqua 12 gallon long came in, here we go... Substrate - Eco Complete (about 30 pounds) Ohko Stones Beamswork 36-40in Eheim 2213 Aquatek C02 kit - 24oz paintball probably more I'm forgetting. Took me and a buddy hours to setup this hardscape, we just kept making different designs, we...
  4. Aquascaping
    Is 10 pounds of ohko stone enough for mr aqua 12 gallon long?
  5. Tank Journals
    Week 3 Week 1 After Planting Finally got around to setting up a new tank after moving to Brooklyn. This one is a Mr. Aqua 22 long. Equipment includes: Finnex Planted+ LED light Eheim Classic 2213 cannister filter Hydor In-Line Heater 5 lb CO2 Bottle Plants are: Hemianthus...
  6. Equipment
    Hey all, I'm looking to pick up a Mr Aqua 90p rimless tank, but am having some trouble finding a good looking stand for it. I would build my one, but lack the space and tools. I really like the simplicity of the ADA stands, but am having trouble finding them for sale in the US. Does anyone know...
  7. Tank Journals
    Specs: [x] Aquarium: Mr. Aqua Low Iron 12 Gallon Long (35.4" x 8.4" x 9.4") [x] Stand: Custom: 3/4" Hard rock maple on MDF core with 3/4" hardwood top [x] Lighting: 36” BML Dutch Planted 6300K MC [x] Moon Lighting: Neptune Apex LSM; 2 LED String [x] Filter: Eheim Classic 2215; Stainless Steel...
  8. Tank Journals
    What's up TPT! I'm back again with another episode of MTS (multiple tank syndrome)!!! Anyways, this little pico tank is pretty neat. It has an interesting footprint, but with 3g's there's not much you can do with it with such limited real estate. But that's part of the challenge right? Make...
  9. Tank Journals
    Tank: Mr. Aqua 12 Gallon Long Lighting: Current Satellite LED+ 36 in. Hardscape: Ryouh Stone Substrate: ADA Amazonia Powder Flora: HC and staurogyne repens at the moment. After I flood the tank this weekend, I'll plant blyxa japonica in the gaps behind behind the rock groups. So far...
  10. Tank Journals
    Since I was only doing small tweaks to my 90g the last couple of months I needed something to build. I've had 3 African dwarf frogs in a breeder net hanging in the 90 for months now. My daughters really wanted them when we were at the store. I finally pulled together the list and started the...
  11. Tank Journals
    Right, a 24" x 24" x 24" Mr Aqua cube. What was I thinking? My wife: "It's huge". I will pay, dearly, for years to come. My 2 predominant thoughts: - I hope it holds water... until I move out - how do I light this sucker? High light? NOPE. Most likely co2 to feed the moss at the bottom...
  12. Planted Nano Tanks
    I have decided to redo my current 3 gallon acrylic nano in a proper glass aquarium. Received a 3 gallon mr. aqua and several seiryu stones today and have been experimenting. After a long while, I have decided on this setup. Advice? All pointers would be greatly appreciated.
  13. Tank Journals
    Wow, so, you have no idea how hard it is to get one of these in the UK, I eventually gave in and made a somewhat cheap deal with a contact my girlfriend has in the States in Marine depot. Anyway, always admired these tanks, and now I finally have one! So I'm going to be patient and take my...
  14. Planted Nano Tanks
    So I'm looking at starting up a new aquarium, but so many choices! I do already know I'm not going with an acrylic kit such as Evolve, Spec, etc. So mainly looking at ADA and Mr Aqua. I noticed on the ADG shop that there are two different Mini Ms, one with clearer glass, but it costs twice as...
  15. Tank Journals
    I just wanted to share the general outline of my newest build! The Goal: A 12g long mr aqua tank set up in the igwami or Amano style with the only fauna being shrimp. The Hitch I will not be spending ANY money on this build. I plan on financing this entirely off of the sale of plants...
  16. Tank Journals
    So after my 10 gallon project died 10 Gallon Journal, I decided to start a new chapter. Behold the 12 gallon long! Its my first rimless tank ever, so hopefully this will turn out to be good. Tank: Mr. Aqua 12 Gallon Long Light: Ray2 36" 29W 6500k/6500k LED Hardscape: 2x Seiryu Stone (15lb)...
  17. Tank Journals
    Featured is J&H's 12G Long 12 Gallon Long Rimless Club (Mr. Aqua or GLA) Hi! As I have discussed with a few fellow members with 12 gallon long tanks, it would be nice to have a thread dedicated to just 12 gallon long tanks. Its basically a thread dedicated to our small 12G long community in...
1-17 of 25 Results