The Planted Tank Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-4 of 4 Results
  1. Riparium/Terrarium/Vivarium
    So my tanks are filled with plants and fish. No room for anything else there, but I've always loved venus fly traps. I want to get into carnivorous plants now. I have been reading a lot on here and other sites for the passed week. I actually live in the same area where VFT grow native, so I...
  2. New Member Introductions
    Why should all the orchidophiles have all the fun? ;) Who cares about pretty flowers that open once or twice a year when you've got plants that eat bugs all the time? :biggrin: I'll start off with some from my own collection: Heliamphora heterodoxa Heliamphora purpurescens Drosera cadauca...
  3. Plants
    Another one of my flytraps has been busy...from my blog this morning... Cheers, EC www.macrocritters.wordpress.com venus flytrap F8 copyright Ernie Cooper 2012 sm for post by ernie.cooper, on Flickr
  4. Plants
    Hi all, I am not sure if there is interest in carnivorous plants here...or whether this is the right place to talk about them... Anyhow, last night I posted a couple of photos on my blog of insects that met the venus flytrap in bog garden. ANy guesses as to what kind of insect this was...
1-4 of 4 Results