Aquatic Treasures (Antelope Valley)
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > California

Old 08-29-2004, 05:10 PM   #1
SoCalSunset
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)

Aquatic Treasures (Antelope Valley)

I go here often to check on their stock and see what's new. Especially because it's the best LFS I've found out here in the AV. I buy a lot of fish there.

Pros: Excellent selection of fish, both Freshwater and Salt. High quality fish and some rarities as well. They'll special order, only if conditions are favorable (i.e. when it's too hot they won't, for the fish's health).

Good service; the owner is in there all the time and he really cares that you are providing a good home for your fish. And he lets the newbies know that you can't put just any fish together.

Great prices on fish.

Nice pieces of driftwood and diff. rocks for aquascaping.

Cons: Plant selection is next to zero, and it's only a couple of swords, ferns, bannanas, and hornwort.

Live rock wasn't that great either. I got one piece that looked like wet base rock, and since it was a pound, I paid $4.99
SoCalSunset is offline   Reply With Quote