Michiana Aquarium Soceity, Killie Karnival 2009!
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > Indiana

Old 01-20-2009, 02:25 AM   #1
fishboy23
Algae Grower

PTrader: (5/100%)

Michiana Aquarium Soceity, Killie Karnival 2009!

Well, folks, it's about that time again.
The Michiana Aquarium Society presents Killifish Karnival 2009 on Feb. 28th and March 1st. Location is still the Bennigan's/Ramada Inn just off Exit 92 of the 80/90 Indiana toll road.
The show speaker will be Art Leuterman, and we will also have a presentation by Ray "Kingfish" Lucas. Box sales, New and Rare Chinese raffle, show/judging, awards party and programs are all on Saturday. Sunday will conclude the festivities with the Kingfish dry-goods auction then the Killifish/plants/supplies auction.

Not going to make it? No problem, we love getting mail-ins. Want to prove you can ship in winter? Here's your chance! And even if you only have a few pairs of fish, that's fine. I dont care if I have to judge a 45-pair F. gardneri class, I'll be psyched that the show will be good sized.

Interested? Email or PM me for an e-flyer. Or if you're an AKA member, check your latest BNL for more information, including a mail-in address.

Last year we had a pretty good showing of online forum folks, and I hope we can keep up with that trend. I look forward to seeing/meeting some new folks at the show!

-Gary
KK '09 co-chair

Side note: Cory of Bayleesfishees has been at the auction the last few years with some GREAT deals!
fishboy23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 11:00 PM   #2
legomaniac89
Aroid Addict

PTrader: (69/100%)

Woot Woot! Represent the M.A.S.!
Always interested in trades for aroids, carnivores, orchids, ferns, or whatever else you think I might like to try
legomaniac89 is offline   Reply With Quote