Florida Tampa Residents 50 % off!!
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > Florida

Old 09-03-2008, 09:27 PM   #1
susantroy1
Planted Member

PTrader: (14/100%)

Florida Tampa Residents 50 % off!!

Hey all I'm not sure if this is the right place to let you guys in on a good deal. Please move if needed Thanks,
I stopped by a dealer "Exotic aquatics" on 580 & US 19 in Clearwater to pick up some Bio Balls for a sump I had just picked up for my grow out tank. To my surprise the owner said that he was getting out of freshwater all together and all his item related where 50% off. I scored 50 lbs Flourite for $50 and all his gravel are 1/2 price I saw a couple of bags of Eco Complete for $11-12 for a 20 Lb bag. his Eheim classic filters where for sale at his cost. I got a 2217 for $110 He has 2215 and also the smaller ones as well. Too much to list but heck of a deal. API master H@) kit for $11. Better hurry if you want in Nice drift wood 50 % off as well. Here is the Address as I told him I would post here: 2250 SR. 580 St. #10 Clearwater Fl. 33763 Good luck folks.
All the Best
Troy