Boesemani Rainbow 2M/3F Emerald Green Cory Catfish Hamilton nj 08619 near Princeton
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > New Jersey

Old 04-20-2014, 11:27 PM   #1
jeepguy
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (5/100%)

Boesemani Rainbow 2M/3F Emerald Green Cory Catfish Hamilton nj 08619 near Princeton

I'm gonna regret doing this but here it is. 5 boesemani rainbow fish. Had them for about 8 months. Subordinate male is the most colorful, dominate the lighter orange. Going a new direction with my fish and want to do a huge school of cardinals. Soo, all of my boesemani for $20. Originally $12 a fish. Bring a bucket or pay an extra 5 for one of my spare 5 gallons. One requirement. I will only let them go to a home with a tank 4 foot or longer. They are active and require swimming space and my 65 gallon just won't do. I want them to go to a good home. I will require a picture of your tank to prove it is suitable for them.

My emerald green Cories are breeding too fast and it's time to thin the herd I have 6 or 7, take 3, 4, or all, but I would like to keep at least 3 or let them all go, don't want to keep only 1 or 2 to be fair to them. The female breeds every 3 days for me and is starting to get better at hiding the eggs.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (294.3 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by jeepguy; 04-21-2014 at 11:28 AM.. Reason: Forgot locaton
jeepguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-21-2014, 04:41 AM   #2
gmoses
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (6/100%)

Where in nj are you? I am definiteky interested. I have been slowly building up my rainbow tank. Its a 4 ft 55 gallon tank. I have 3 herbert axelrodi that have been breeding but so far no luck retrieving the eggs... i also have two praecox in there and three rummy nose as a buffer. The tank is fully planted and two sponge filters and a marineland 400. I do weekly water changes and a huge fan of rainbows. My goal is to get a 5 ft tank down the road 110 like i used to have. Let me know if you have any more questions as i would be glad to answer. I promise to take good care as these are my favorite fish. Thanks
gmoses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 01:04 AM   #3
jeepguy
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (5/100%)

Rainbows gone. Thanks gmoses. Good luck with the fish. I will miss them. Thanks for the red root floaters also.
Old 04-22-2014, 06:06 AM   #4
gmoses
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (6/100%)

Great meeting you... i acclimated slowly til about midnight... i hope they settle in nicely as they are some beautiful fish. Thanks again
gmoses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 01:15 PM   #5
Drowki
Planted Member

PTrader: (2/100%)
Send a message via AIM to Drowki

i snooze i lose =(
Drowki is offline   Reply With Quote