Two nice pieces of wood for pickup only in Georgetown, Texas
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > Texas

Old 03-06-2014, 08:59 PM   #1
Betta132
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (0/0%)

Two nice pieces of wood for pickup only in Georgetown, Texas

The smaller piece of wood is mopani, so it sinks right away. The larger isn't mopani, unfortunately, but it's perfectly aquarium-safe. The smaller one has some black sand on it, the larger one has dried java moss on it in a couple of spots, but both of them can very easily be cleaned by hand or with a quick blast from a hose.
The mopani was in my tank for a few years, the larger one for a year. Both have been dry since early January. Both pieces of wood get slightly soft on the surface when soaked, and suckermouth fish love them.
Both pieces of wood are very nice and were rather expensive new, so they're $25 together, or I'll take anubias and/or java moss in trade. If you'd prefer the plant trade, show me what you'll offer in return. If you want to buy the wood or trade, let me know, and I'll message you.
My adventures in keeping Indostomus crocodilus, the crocodile toothpick fish. AKA armored stickleback, paradox fish, and freshwater pipefish. Care is (to the best of my knowledge) exactly the same as Indostomus paradoxus.
Betta132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-12-2014, 07:06 PM   #2
!shadow!
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (17/100%)

Still have the left one for sale? and if so how much individually?

!shadow! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 03:10 PM   #3
Betta132
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (0/0%)

Replied to PM.
Really sorry I didn't answer earlier... Haven't been on here in a while.
My adventures in keeping Indostomus crocodilus, the crocodile toothpick fish. AKA armored stickleback, paradox fish, and freshwater pipefish. Care is (to the best of my knowledge) exactly the same as Indostomus paradoxus.
Betta132 is offline   Reply With Quote