How stupid can you get?-live fish handbag at Brit awards-
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > General Planted Tank Discussion

Old 02-27-2014, 06:43 AM   #1
sleepswithdafishez
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (0/0%)

How stupid can you get?-live fish handbag at Brit awards-

The majority of the so-called V.I.P.'s or "stars" ,nowadays ,try to compensate their lack of talent with extravagance ,and the help of many public radios ,which abuse us with their same songs ,several times a day.
Piercing unthinkable parts of your body ,spending some quality time in rehab ,or riding naked on broomsticks ,does not have any effect ,unless people see or hear about it.

http://www.practicalfishkeeping.co.u...t.php?sid=6261

This particular floosy and the two bozo's ,really believe they can move up in the Musicians Hall of Fame ,with the help of some poor fish.

Fashion is wonderful!

Please comment and give them your best wishes !!
Advertisement

Old 02-27-2014, 07:00 AM   #2
adavisus
Algae Grower

PTrader: (1/100%)
Send a message via AIM to adavisus

So what's the big deal, a bit idiosyncratic, some kids like their fish. Not much different to the little kid who carries a pet around in a jam jar. Fish quite easily cope with turbulent waterfalls, rivers, tides
adavisus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 07:26 AM   #3
Topekoms
Planted Member

PTrader: (1/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adavisus View Post
So what's the big deal, a bit idiosyncratic, some kids like their fish. Not much different to the little kid who carries a pet around in a jam jar. Fish quite easily cope with turbulent waterfalls, rivers, tides
Wow really? Simple fact is this the bag is unstable not enough water equates to ammonia spike which further stresses the fish. Also there isn't a heater on that yes it looks like a goldfish so a heater isn't tech needed but there isn't a control to keep a constant temp. So lets really behonest its wrong to use an animal in this manner.
Topekoms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 07:51 AM   #4
Art by Stef*
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (4/100%)

Where does she keep her lipstick, hairbrush, and cell phone?
In the fish?
?
Art by Stef* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 12:27 PM   #5
HUNTER
Wannabe Guru

I'm sure there are worst people do behind the curtain, but that in public without regards to an animal, not good.
HUNTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 12:42 PM   #6
Ellie
Algae Grower

I think it portrays a very bad image of how to care for animals properly, making people think they can do what they want. reminded me of when i saw in the news the new chinese fad- putting live baby terrapins and newts in tiny little plastic containers barely big enough for them to fit in and supplying them with a bit of nourishment in the form of gel stuff. absolutely disgusted me
Ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 04:07 PM   #7
TekWarren
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (6/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adavisus View Post
It is different. This person should have the competence to know how idiotic this is.
TekWarren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 06:33 PM   #8
Italionstallion888
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (5/100%)

If you are not into this hobby, it is "just a fish" that are dime a dozen at any lfs.

i would get up in arms if it was a rare fish, but a goldfish? Also, look at these 3. Nothing screams i'm smart here. They look pretty brain dead to me.
Italionstallion888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 08:23 PM   #9
Grumble69
Algae Grower

It doesn't matter whether it's a 10-cent fish or 30 dollars. It's a living creature, not a fashion accessory. Just leave it at home.
Grumble69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 08:33 PM   #10
Planted-tnk-guy
Algae Grower

I would rather be in her hand bag than in a tank in walmart or half the other pet stores or half of the peoples dirty home aquariums even I would bet money that water is cleaner than over half the aquariums around the world. Im sure the gold fish will be just fine when it ends up in a giant pond in someones back yard after a few hours in a bag.

and another point people didn't freak out over the movie what about Bob and Bill Murry carried the fish as a necklace. Im sure that fish found a great home at the end as well.

Last edited by Darkblade48; 02-28-2014 at 03:30 AM.. Reason: Back to back posts
Planted-tnk-guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 08:42 PM   #11
samee
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Even if you had no knowledge about fish and aquatics, that still looks stupid and ugly. Its just a fish bowl carry bag.

My Hens and Chicks Plants > http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/sh...722&highlight=

samee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 09:02 PM   #12
Grumble69
Algae Grower

And if there's a small bit of saving grace, at least it's not the fish bowl shoes.
Grumble69 is offline   Reply With Quote