Live in Austin? Got a planted tank you want to show off?
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > Sponsors > Build My LED

Old 01-02-2014, 05:17 PM   #1
Cara@BML
Sponsor

PTrader: (0/0%)

Live in Austin? Got a planted tank you want to show off?

(Double post from the Texas section)

Hi all,

BuildMyLED is looking for planted tanks to photograph with its different spectrums for extra photographs, possibly for use on the forums, website, etc. We're looking for outstanding examples of the following--
  • Dutch-style aquascapes, heavily planted with lots of color
  • Nature aquarium-style 'scapes
  • Iwagumi-style 'scapes
These will need to have a strong layout, good healthy growth, and basically be a good-lookin' show-off sort of setup...however, they don't necessarily need to be high-tech (I've seen some lovely moss, Crypt, and fern contenders). If you think your tank might work, send me a PM and a pic...even if your tank is a few weeks of work and trimming and growth from being photo-ready, I'd like to hear from you!

Now for the important part...what do you get out of it? If we select your tank and professionally photograph it, you'll receive a free fixture! (Within reason, guys...don't set up a 5g nano in hopes of equipping your 180g with a free light. )

I've seen some really nice setups already, but I don't know everyone in the Austin area so if you think your tank has what it takes, please get in touch!

Happy new year,

Cara
Cara@BML is offline   Reply With Quote