Need to thin my dwarf water lettuce
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > North Carolina

Old 12-07-2013, 02:33 AM   #1
ngrubich
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (25/100%)

Need to thin my dwarf water lettuce

My 90 gallon is stuffed with this stuff and I need to thin it out, so I figured I would see if anyone local wanted some before I posted it to craigslist. These things suck up nitrates like crazy (my nitrates are reading 0, even after 2 weeks without a water change).

Some of them have yellow edges, probably a combination of no nutrients and them being underneath other leaves. Some roots are 10+" long; size of the leaves varies. I've had limited surface movement due to the amount of these, so there are some springtails (which would be nice I suppose if you have a surface-dwelling fish).

$5 for an amount that can cover an 8" diameter+. Just shoot me a PM. I'm located in North Charlotte (off of Tryon), but will be going to south charlotte this weekend at some point, so we can probably meet up somewhere.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg floaters.jpg (55.1 KB, 8 views)
ngrubich is offline   Reply With Quote