Found new LFS
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > Specific Aspects of a Planted Tank > Fish

Old 02-06-2004, 10:22 PM   #1
KellyQ
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)

I am new on this board, have been lurking for a long time though. I just had to share that I found the BEST lfs in my area today. It is set up in a house, and they have awesome plants (that I have only seen pictures of or read about here) and the FISH, oh my gosh, they had lots of them that I have only read about and thought I would never see! I am sooo thrilled that I found a good reliable fish store in my area.

Now I am wanting to add a second tank! LOL I have reached my limit in my 29 gallon and need another to start over again! LOL

I picked up some Java Fern and a pair of German Blue Rams when I was in there today. They are the best looking Rams I have seen so far. I am sooo happy!

Thanks for letting me share. if anyone is in the Kentucky area I'd be happy to tell you about them.

Kelly
KellyQ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-06-2004, 11:55 PM   #2
Wasserpest
Are these real?

PTrader: (176/100%)

You have found paradise! Please share these findings, someone in your area might not know about them... and in turn, the store will get more business, all thanks to the Planted Tank.
:mrgreen:

(You might want to put the city or area that you live in into your avatar...)
Wasserpest is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2004, 01:05 AM   #3
KellyQ
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)

I live in Lexington Kentucky and the store is called "Just Fish". It is a awesome shop. They are starting up a 'fish club' too, I might look into joining....it would be fun to have people in real life to learn things from too. LOL

Their plant selection was out of this world, all sorts of gorgeous healthy plants. And GORGEOUS driftwood at really reasonable prices.

I am in paradise Wasserpest

Kelly

29 gallon planted tank...German Blue Rams, Dwarf Flame Gourami's, Rummynose tetras, Julii Cory's, Fancy Guppies, snail and amano shrimp.
KellyQ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2004, 01:46 AM   #4
WfxXx
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (125/100%)
Send a message via ICQ to WfxXx

Congrats Kelly, its really nice to have a good lfs, I also am fortunate enough to have such... Got to love the Rams, they are indeed, my favorite fishies.. true beauty!!
WfxXx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-02-2006, 11:16 PM   #5
Shawn_KY
Algae Grower

PTrader: (4/100%)

Well, figured I would revive this thread, since someone besides me lives in KY... Is this store still around? Possible to get an address? I am in Flatwoods -- close to Ashland, but will be staying in Lexington this next week.. If it is still in business, do you have the store hours?
Shawn_KY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-04-2006, 02:07 PM   #6
Shawn_KY
Algae Grower

PTrader: (4/100%)

In case anyone finds this thread later, this store is alive and well. Very nice store!! (unfortunately 2 hours from home) so not really a LFS.... In is located on Rosemount Garden in Lex... Online: http://justfish.biz/
Shawn_KY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.