Fantasy Football WK 2
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Forums > The Lounge & Introductions

Old 09-13-2013, 02:38 PM   #1
Aquatic Delight
H is for Hillstream

PTrader: (9/100%)

Fantasy Football WK 2

i know i'm not the only one on here plays, and i'm sure i'm not the only one who doesn't have friends that play either.

I'm in a mental debate between starting Alfred Morris or DeAngelo Williams as my RB2 (Peterson is 1). most places have the two ranked very lose to eachother, and i feel the same. I'm thinking Williams has more upside because he is going against the Bills, were Morris is up against GB, and they are Green Bay. it looks like Jonathan stewart is gonna be out again this week, so williams is #1.

as a side comment i'm thinking about starting cecil shorts over anquan bouldin.

Hillstream/Boreno Loach Refuge

A Light Heart is Better than a Heavy Wallet.
Aquatic Delight is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2013, 02:54 PM   #2
chunkychun
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (18/100%)

I would start morris. wash was a bit rusty with rg3 coming back into the fold but looked better in second half and morris will likely still get his touches and a td. i just think williams will get you the yards but likely get pulled on goalline even with stewart out or cam will take it.

i would also stick with bouldin over shorts. i'm sure henin will be better than gabbert but i thought bouldin had great chemistry with kap, just don't expect as big a game.

good luck!
Old 09-13-2013, 03:36 PM   #3
Aquatic Delight
H is for Hillstream

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkychun View Post
I would start morris. wash was a bit rusty with rg3 coming back into the fold but looked better in second half and morris will likely still get his touches and a td. i just think williams will get you the yards but likely get pulled on goalline even with stewart out or cam will take it.

i would also stick with bouldin over shorts. i'm sure henin will be better than gabbert but i thought bouldin had great chemistry with kap, just don't expect as big a game.

good luck!

i can see that with the morris/ williams thing.

but my concern with bouldin is he is going get covered by sherman all game, and sherman is no joke. last year he shut everyone down.

Old 09-13-2013, 03:54 PM   #4
Lowe
Finnex

PTrader: (2/100%)

I'd roll with Morris. Morris will get his touches and if it were my team, I'd have regrets if he were to turn one or two of those touches in to TDs on my bench.

As for your WRs, I'd never start Shorts over Boldin ...except this week. Those Seattle corners are ridiculous and in my pool I have Oakland covering 6.5pts at home this week meaning Jacksonville should be throwing plenty in catch up mode. Then again, the Jags QBs are garbage ...might as well flip a coin.

Lowe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 04:27 PM   #5
bud29
Planted Member

PTrader: (31/100%)

Cecil shorts will have Chad Henne - which isn't a great thing, but much better than gabbert.

And, I'm actually going to say start Williams - the Bills have allowed the most fantasy points to RBs since '09. And, even against a super tough Seattle D, he was able to put up good numbers (5.1 YPC).

^Click banner to view group!

The few. The proud. The shrimpkeepers
RAOK Club Member #82

"Adding aquarium salt to improve slime coat is like pouring lemon juice in your eye to make it water."
bud29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 05:06 PM   #6
jpappy789
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (0/0%)

I'm in the same boat with the Shorts vs Boldin thing...I didn't start Boldin last week, of course, but luckily I still ended up winning.

If it were anyone but Seattle it would be a much easier decision to start Boldin.

On the flip side ESPN is listing Shorts as questionable with a groin problem and was limited in practice...who knows. The QB situation is better, and he was targeted a ton last week, but it's still the Jacksonville offense.
Old 09-13-2013, 06:29 PM   #7
Finalplay10
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (24/100%)

ESPN has Boldin listed as a "Sit'Em" this week. However if Shorts is your next best option I guess you just play Boldin and hope for the best... This is coming from a guy that started Brady over Vick this week so take my advice as a grain of salt lol
Old 09-14-2013, 03:11 PM   #8
Aquatic Delight
H is for Hillstream

thanks for the responses guys, seems like i am stick in the middle still. i think shorts will get alot of targets and i'll probably go with him....

or we have Wr/T position, i have Vernon davis there and jared cook as my starting TE, i could bench one of them and start Shorts.....ugh! i have no idea, because i think cook is the safety blanket is STL, and you know davis will get catches.....idk