LED groupbuy 100w Lumia 5.1 for planted tanks is out!
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > Sponsors > LEDGroupBuy.com


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2013, 05:27 PM   #1
Milad LEDGroupBuy.com
Sponsor
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Cali
Posts: 62
Default

LED groupbuy 100w Lumia 5.1 for planted tanks is out!


We have been getting alot of questions on if we are releasing a version of the Lumia 5.1 for planted tanks, well now its here!

Simple, one led setup that is easily adjustable for colors/growth because of the 5 channels of control. No need to fuss with lots of LEDs.

Check it out:

Milad LEDGroupBuy.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-16-2013, 10:06 PM   #2
JeffE
Planted Member
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bellingham Washington
Posts: 165
Default

Could you please link correct drivers and heatsink for this led? Also do you have a picture of it lit and its light against a solid background?
JeffE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 10:09 PM   #3
Matsnork
Planted Tank Obsessed
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Sweden
Posts: 311
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffE View Post
Could you please link correct drivers and heatsink for this led? Also do you have a picture of it lit and its light against a solid background?
This might help:

Matsnork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 05:16 PM   #4
moorin
Algae Grower
 
moorin's Avatar
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: u.k
Posts: 94
Default

Do you have any more info on this like lumens? Par levels? I see you quote 24x24x24 does that mean it needs to be 24" from the substrate for optimum par levels? Do these need optics? What is the light spread?

Thanks
moorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 07:42 PM   #5
Milad LEDGroupBuy.com
Sponsor
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Cali
Posts: 62
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moorin View Post
Do you have any more info on this like lumens? Par levels? I see you quote 24x24x24 does that mean it needs to be 24" from the substrate for optimum par levels? Do these need optics? What is the light spread?

Thanks
you want to hang it about 4-8" from the water line in a 24x24x24 tank.
Milad LEDGroupBuy.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 02:52 PM   #6
moorin
Algae Grower
 
moorin's Avatar
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: u.k
Posts: 94
Default

Thanks for that but what are the par levels etc? What can this light grow? I understand the area it lights up but if it isn't delivering the right amount of par in that area it's not worth it. Please expand on your info as I'm very interested but don't want to spend a lot of money on an expensive led that isn't very good when I could go with cree xml's etc
moorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 06:23 AM   #7
gus6464
Wannabe Guru
 
PTrader: (7/100%)
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 1,569
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moorin View Post
Thanks for that but what are the par levels etc? What can this light grow? I understand the area it lights up but if it isn't delivering the right amount of par in that area it's not worth it. Please expand on your info as I'm very interested but don't want to spend a lot of money on an expensive led that isn't very good when I could go with cree xml's etc
http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/32835...ings-pics-etc/

That is the reef version which will have similar PAR levels. The spread for this chip is quite good. Buy the 50-80 lens and PAR will go way up and you can hang higher.

http://www.ledgroupbuy.com/lumia-5-1-optic-lens/
gus6464 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Planted Tank LLC 2012