Preuss question
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > Michigan

Old 02-06-2007, 09:04 PM   #1
Rion
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (0/0%)

Preuss question

anyone know how you become a "pet club member" at Preuss? I was looking at the aquarium prices on their website but couldn't find any information on how to become a member (I would just go there and ask them since it's just down Grand River but I don't have time in my daily schedule to do so). if anyone could tell me that'd be great.
Rion is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-14-2007, 01:25 AM   #2
C_perugiae
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)

Hey, I work at Preuss, so I thought I'd help you out...

All you have to do to become a Pet Club Member is come to the store and sign up for a coupon card, kinda like what you get at Kroger or Dick's. It doesn't cost anything and you don't have to give us any of your personal info (although we do use phone numbers to call people if they are waiting for a special order or forget something at the store). The Club Card is a way to reward people for returning to our store; we do monthly sales on stuff like frozen food and light bulbs, as well as our tank sale. We also use the account to assign store credit or do a layaway.

Hope this helps. If you have any more questions, call the store at (517)339-1762 or stop by. I try to check the forums here for questions like yours, but with two jobs and a house full of fish tanks, there are lapses.

-Sarah