Orange Neos for pick up PV area
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > Arizona

Old 06-29-2013, 11:48 PM   #1
azjenny
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (4/100%)

Orange Neos for pick up PV area

I have a thriving colony of Orange Neo shrimp and I need to hand them off to someone before I go on vacation this summer. My husband, who will be here on and off, doesn't want to take care of the tank and I'm kind of over this one anyway.
There are probably over 100 shrimp in there. Plus 4 CBS who are used to living in Neo style conditions. I do use RO water, but I haven't changed it since November. Haha. Just top it off regularly, so it's probably pretty hard at this point.
I am asking $100 for the whole colony. Pick up only, but it's a pretty good deal I think. I have no idea how many are in there, as there in a ton of moss in with them.
Also, the tank and any of the equipment is up for grabs as well if anyone wants to pick it up before I put it up for sale on the normal board.
I have a Mr. Aqua Low Iron 12" cube ($30), a Reef Keeper Lite ($75), an AquaTech Fan ($15), and a bunch of Mini and Regular Xmas moss in that tank....
I will have to have the shrimp sold before I can get rid of that stuff obviously or if you are taking the shrimp and want the setup too that's fine.
Let me know!
Thanks,
Jenny
azjenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-01-2013, 02:24 AM   #2
Gavin288
Algae Grower

PTrader: (1/100%)

im interested in the moss, would you be willing to sell it before you get rid of the shrimp?
Old 07-01-2013, 05:56 AM   #3
MikeyMizz
Algae Grower

PTrader: (1/100%)

Would you be able to post a picture of your setup? How much for the whole setup?
MikeyMizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 07:46 PM   #4
azjenny
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Hey,
I will take a pic of the setup. Let me figure out how much for the whole thing. I'll do it today. Thx!
Old 07-02-2013, 10:17 PM   #5
azjenny
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Here is a pic. The water is really low and the moss could use a trim, although they like it that way. I'll pm you too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1372803348.771762.jpg (82.6 KB, 14 views)