what type of valve to split co2 from a single cylinder
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > New York

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2006, 02:07 AM   #1
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brooklyn NY
Posts: 4

what type of valve to split co2 from a single cylinder

I need advice on what type of valve I need to purchase if I want to add co2 to another tank that is across from the tank that is already using co2 I would have to run a hose about 15 feet across the wall and ceiling, also should I get another regulator? or can I use the Hagen bubble counter. any help would be appreciated.

onlytb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2006, 02:09 AM   #2
Martin Schellinck
Planted Member
PTrader: (14/100%)
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 253

rex sells these set ups on his website...Rex's Guide to Planted Tanks

check out this recent thread, it mentions the parts required

also, you can get some from aquaticmagic on aquabid, i think he might have a website up too.
Martin Schellinck is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Planted Tank LLC 2012