Moving Out Sale! Sacramento Area! [Pics] GLA CO2 Reg, Eheim, Coralife, Ferts, etc.
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > California

Old 06-28-2013, 12:45 AM   #1
deepghosh
Algae Grower

PTrader: (1/100%)

Moving Out Sale! Sacramento Area! [Pics] GLA CO2 Reg, Eheim, Coralife, Ferts, etc.

Hey all,
I am moving out of my apartment in downtown Sacramento next week and unfortunately cannot take my 20L tank with me. I am trying to sell as much of my equipment as possible. All of this equipment is under 9 months old and in perfect working condition. Feel free to PM me with offers or questions. These items are for pickup only... If needed, I could potentially deliver them to you if you live nearby. The items I have are as follows:

20L tank with glass top (will leave the ADA Aquasoil in there, still good. Also will be happy to include wood and rocks) $20

Aquarium Stand with custom rear drilled holes for filter and CO2 tubing $120

(needs a trim I know)

30" Coralife Dual T5HO fixture with 1 6700K bulb and one 10,000K bulb $80

Eheim 2213 Canister Filter $50

GLA Atomic CO2 Inline Diffuser 12/16mm $20

(can also see the custom holes for filter/co2 plumbing)

GLA PRIMO CO2 Regulator: Dual Guage with Fabco NV-55 needle valve, brass bubble counter, and solenoid $185

5lb CO2 Tank- hydro tested (still has plenty of gas... around 750 psi) $85

Little less than a pound each of the following ferts (all for $15):
Mono Potassium Phosphate (KH2PO4)
Plantex CSM+B
Potassium Nitrate (KNO3)
Potassium Sulfate (K2SO4)

I also have 4 Celestial Pearl Danios, 4 other fish (some yellow danios or rasboras I think) and 2 dwarf corys that I was going to donate to the LFS, but you are welcome to take those too, along with any of the plants in there. Theres also a bunch of MTS snails that are cool too.

Failed iPhone pic of CPD's:

This is everything you need to start your own planted tank! No need to wait to cycle since it is still up and running. I am willing to sell everything together for a discounted price...

I have to be out of here by the 4th and am hoping to sell all the items by then. I am willing to negotiate so don't hesitate to PM me!

Thanks!
deepghosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-29-2013, 09:11 PM   #2
Xirxes
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)

You have pm
Xirxes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 06:57 PM   #3
cmathews95