Thoughts on Aquatek CO2 regulator mini?
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > General Planted Tank Discussion

Old 06-30-2013, 01:23 AM   #1
sacme
Planted Member

PTrader: (0/0%)

Thoughts on Aquatek CO2 regulator mini?

I have a 20g soon to be heavily planted, HC DSMing now. Is this a good regulator? Still looking around for regulators and I'm just wondering if anyone has any personal experience? Thanks for any help
sacme is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-30-2013, 01:26 AM   #2
lamiskool
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (14/100%)

I have two of these if that means anything and love them. Ill probably buy a third when I set up another tank. Every easy to set-up and maintain
Old 06-30-2013, 01:40 AM   #3
sacme
Planted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamiskool View Post
I have two of these if that means anything and love them. Ill probably buy a third when I set up another tank. Every easy to set-up and maintain
Wow nice! Where did you buy yours? and do you get good plant growth using it?

I'm also making my own reactor so I think that should help.
Old 06-30-2013, 03:06 AM   #4
sarahspins
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (2/100%)

I have 3, highly recommend them Two of mine are set up for multiple (nano) tanks and that's working out great. The third is set up on my 55g and I go through a 24 oz bottle of CO2 in about 2 months, the others all go much longer between refills.

I bought all of mine on ebay when they were originally released, and last summer they were a bit cheaper than on Amazon, now the price is the same, so if you have prime I'd order from Amazon, otherwise ordering from ebay may save you some tax.
sarahspins is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-30-2013, 03:15 AM   #5
sacme
Planted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahspins View Post
I have 3, highly recommend them Two of mine are set up for multiple (nano) tanks and that's working out great. The third is set up on my 55g and I go through a 24 oz bottle of CO2 in about 2 months, the others all go much longer between refills.

I bought all of mine on ebay when they were originally released, and last summer they were a bit cheaper than on Amazon, now the price is the same, so if you have prime I'd order from Amazon, otherwise ordering from ebay may save you some tax.
Alright thanks a bunch

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.