06-18-2013, 02:10 AM
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lake Forest, IL
NEW - Spectra Pure Dual Chamber Media Reactor
Spectra Pure Dual Chamber Media Reactor
Designed for simple and efficient use of our select Phosphate Removal and Activated Carbon media on any aquarium. Trouble-free high quality filter housings, and high capacity low resistance media cartridges, makes this reactor the best option when employing large or small volumes of media. Paired with a matching pump such as the Italian-made Cobalt Aquatics MJ 1200, optimal flow rates provided via user-controlled, independent outputs, allows maximum flexibility for the control of Phosphate and Dissolved Organics in your aquarium!
- Independent flow control of each chamber.
- Single point input and output for less clutter.
- Down-flow water movement through carbon chamber.
- Up-flow water movement through GFO media chamber.
- Maximized flow rates through carbon media without grinding.
- Clear high quality, high-pressure housings allowing use with larger pumps.
- Black tubing for reduced algae growth.
- Mounting bracket for “on the wall” or “under cabinet” install.
- Input: ½” ID black tubing.
- Capacity: 3.5 cups per chamber – Can vary depending on grain size.
- Recommended Pump: Cobalt Aquatics MJ1200.
- Uses Granulated Activated Carbon and GFO media.
Last edited by aquacavecom; 11-16-2013 at 11:07 PM..