06-04-2013, 03:49 AM
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Aurora, CO
Colorado Aquarium Society Meeting Notice
June Meeting Notice, Friday June 7, 7:30 to 9:00
Piccolos's Restaurant, 3463 S. Monaco Pkwy, Denver, one block S of Hampden on Monaco
S. E corner of Monaco and Hampden, just East of I-25. 7:30 p.m. To 9:00
Open to everyone, guests and visitors welcome! Support your local aquarium hobby!
Bring your knowledge and share, bring your curiosity and learn.
ITS PICNIC TIME! On July 13th, from 1:00-6:00 we will have a picnic at the home of Larry and KeaAnn Brown in Brighton. The main course will be provided by the club, you must RSVP and let us know what side dish or dessert you will be bringing. The address will be provided when you register or RSVP. Join us for a day in the garden to see how many different fish can be grown in garden ponds. Please Call 303-659-8084 to RSVP.
You are invited to stay after the meeting, join us for dinner and more fishy conversation
Go to www.coloradoaquarium.org Or Call 303 829 7602 for more information
- June 7th program will be presented by Al Moralis on Pup Fish and the Species Maintenance Program
- No Growth Contest fish this month.
- Bowl show fish for June, Live-bearers, Barbs, Tetras and open class.
- Mini-auction at each meeting, purchase some new and unusual fish and plants.
- Freshwater, saltwater and marine, plants and invertebrates.
- Door Prizes !
, 2@75 12@55
, auto water change system, all planted, endangered and extinct in the wild fish, many C.A.R.E.S list, lots and lots of angels and anything challenging. My hobby is changing water.... +koi pond, planted outdoor tanks in garden.