Anybody listen to As I Lay Dying?
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Forums > The Lounge & Introductions

Old 05-08-2013, 02:38 AM   #1
SouthernCichlids
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (26/100%)

Anybody listen to As I Lay Dying?

http://www.purevolume.com/news/as-i-...ed-murder-wife

This is just popping up on a few metal sites :/
I haven't seen any solid proof but it seems like he's in custody. I met him on the Outbreak tour a few months ago, he's a great guy, a freakin big dude and an incredible musician!
First Randy from Godsmack and now Tim...I'm speechless
SouthernCichlids is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-09-2013, 04:42 PM   #2
Asphalt Art
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (2/100%)

If you are talking about Randy Blythe from Lamb of God? He was finally acquitted in a Czech court in the beginning of March. Sully from Godsmack is paying out the wazoo for an accident he had a while ago as well.

I have no idea what is going on with Lambesis. Usually for a situation like an undercover hitman there had to be a significant amount of evidence to approach him with it.
Asphalt Art is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:17 PM   #3
VAtanks
Planted Member

PTrader: (1/100%)

No he is talking about As I lay dying's front man Tim Lambesis being arrested for murder for hire....he tried to have his wife kill who served him the big D papers in 2012.....No one does anything for themselves any more....I however still listen to As I lay dying. Maybe she was a terrible person. Devil's advocate
VAtanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:29 PM   #4
CPDzeke
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (4/100%)

Lol I thought you literally posting this as you were on your deathbed, which would be vey sad indeed. Have me a good laugh! Thanks for the laugh,

CPDzeke
ADA Gentleman #1
Treeless Mountain V3
CPDzeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:12 PM   #5
Asphalt Art
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (2/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAtanks View Post
No he is talking about As I lay dying's front man Tim Lambesis being arrested for murder for hire....he tried to have his wife kill who served him the big D papers in 2012.....
I was referring to the "Randy from Godsmack" part of the text. I couldn't seem to recall a "Randy" ever being in Godsmack.

Quote:
No one does anything for themselves any more....I however still listen to As I lay dying. Maybe she was a terrible person. Devil's advocate
He was too busy finishing up with his last tour to "take care of business" apparently. Unfortunately if you want to keep a secret, two people is two too many.
Asphalt Art is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:19 PM   #6
dprais1
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (12/100%)

and here i was thinking this would be about a book??
dprais1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:31 PM   #7
SouthernCichlids
Planted Tank Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asphalt Art View Post
If you are talking about Randy Blythe from Lamb of God? He was finally acquitted in a Czech court in the beginning of March. Sully from Godsmack is paying out the wazoo for an accident he had a while ago as well.

I have no idea what is going on with Lambesis. Usually for a situation like an undercover hitman there had to be a significant amount of evidence to approach him with it.
That's exactly what I meant haha 9 straight days of work has my brain a bit fried
It's not looking good for him, he had direct contact with the undercover and I'm sure it was recorded so unless a huge piece of the puzzle hasn't been released yet, I'm expecting him to plead guilty

Quote:
No he is talking about As I lay dying's front man Tim Lambesis being arrested for murder for hire....he tried to have his wife kill who served him the big D papers in 2012.....No one does anything for themselves any more....I however still listen to As I lay dying. Maybe she was a terrible person. Devil's advocate
Hahahaha she must've been! I will always support the band, one of my favorites to see live. The new album can usually be heard by surrounding cars at stoplights

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPDzeke View Post
Lol I thought you literally posting this as you were on your deathbed, which would be vey sad indeed. Have me a good laugh! Thanks for the laugh,

CPDzeke
Glad you got a nice laugh haha fortunately I am still very much alive and well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dprais1 View Post
and here i was thinking this would be about a book??
Music > books
Old 05-09-2013, 11:35 PM   #8
HD Blazingwolf
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (8/100%)

wow, thanks for sharing1 awesome band! id hate to see tim go. the means no more austrian death machine either!!!!
Old 05-09-2013, 11:38 PM   #9
SouthernCichlids
Planted Tank Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by HD Blazingwolf View Post
wow, thanks for sharing1 awesome band! id hate to see tim go. the means no more austrian death machine either!!!!
Exactly! 2 of the most talented bands around could be on hold for quite a while. His charges carry a typical sentence of 9 years so it would likely be the end of his career not even considering how this affects his reputation
Old 05-11-2013, 12:27 PM   #10
VAtanks
Planted Member

PTrader: (1/100%)

I missed the first part about Godsmack in the OP, I had their first album and the rest was just meh...for me. I'm on a Volbeat, thousand foot crutch kick lately, but as far as As I lay dying, they'll get a new front man, a lot of solid bands end up being more than just the guy screaming for them. 9 years is a long time to wait to get back on the road.
VAtanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 04:19 PM   #11
HD Blazingwolf
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (8/100%)

Quote:
I missed the first part about Godsmack in the OP, I had their first album and the rest was just meh...for me. I'm on a Volbeat, thousand foot crutch kick lately, but as far as As I lay dying, they'll get a new front man, a lot of solid bands end up being more than just the guy screaming for them. 9 years is a long time to wait to get back on the road.
if u can deal with some symphonic metal
kamelot is an excellent band, Blind Gaurdian is not so bad either