04-29-2013, 05:35 PM
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Aurora, CO
Colorado Aquarium Soc. Meeting Notice! May 3, 2013
May Meeting Notice, Friday May 3, 20137:30 to 9:00
Piccolos's Restaurant, 3463 S. Monaco Pkwy, Denver, one block S of Hampden on Monaco
S. E corner of Monaco and Hampden, just East of I-25. 7:30 p.m. To 9:00
Open to everyone, guests and visitors welcome! Support your local aquarium hobby!
Bring your knowledge and share, bring your curiosity and learn.
You are invited to stay after the meeting, join us for dinner and more fishy conversation
Go to Or Call 3O3 829 76O2 for more information
- May 3rd program is Bob Brynda, Curator of Fish, inverts and Herps, Downtown Aquarium, on Colorado River Endangered Fish recovery efforts, captive husbandry and breeding.
- Growth Contest fish, Barbs, are due for judging, bring your growth fish for the contest!
- Bowl show fish for May will be Non-native Killifish, shown in pairs, Angel fish, in pairs, and open class.
- Mini-auction at each meeting, purchase some new and unusual fish and plants.
- Freshwater, saltwater and marine, plants and invertebrates.
- Door Prizes !
- June 7th proghttp://www.coloradoaquarium.orgram will be presented by Al Moralis on Pup Fish and the Species Maintenance Program
, 2@75 12@55
, auto water change system, all planted, endangered and extinct in the wild fish, many C.A.R.E.S list, lots and lots of angels and anything challenging. My hobby is changing water.... +koi pond, planted outdoor tanks in garden.