Selling new 55 Gallon and 4 bags of blk flourite sand SOCAL
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > California

Old 04-05-2013, 06:29 PM   #1
TropicalCorys
Algae Grower

PTrader: (1/100%)

Selling new 55 Gallon and 4 bags of blk flourite sand SOCAL

I over bought 4 extra Bags of Seachem Black Flourite Sand Substrate for my fish tank and I have a new unused 55 gallon glass fish tank that I was going to plant but bought a 130 gallons instead. Flourite works wonders if you want to have plants grow in your fish tank. Selling Flourite for $20 each. Fish Tank for $60. OR take all for $125. If you by all four flourites ill give discount. Will be new in bags unopened. Will delivery for Free in certain areas including Ventura County Area south of Ventura to Freeways 118, 405, and 101 leading to LAX. Please Text me where and ill be able to tell you if i can deliver there for free. Flourite Black Sand 7kg/15.4 lbs. Please Call or Text me @805-428-8119 CELL.. I WILL UPDATE BAG NUMBERS*** (( Currently have 4 of 4 bags )). Also have some plants I can give for free if you decide to buy the whole lot.

Update: 55 gallon tank sold

Last edited by TropicalCorys; 04-14-2013 at 04:03 AM.. Reason: updated
TropicalCorys is offline   Reply With Quote