Souther NE planted tank society?
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > Rhode Island

Old 03-28-2006, 10:59 PM   #1
A Hill
Sponsor

PTrader: (90/100%)
Send a message via AIM to A Hill

Souther NE planted tank society?

i was wonderin if anyone would be interested in starting something up? maybe just a plant swap here and there.... i am utterly clueless on how things like this would run but id be willing to look into it. i know the greenhouses in roger williams park near the zoo give space to diffrent plant clubs every month or so. maybe they would give us some room once and a while? i think it would be kinda neat to meet all of the other board members in the area! i know there was a mystic trip planned but im not sure how many people are actually turning out... im out of that one, some school thing that im goin to.. o well.

im always reading about how good the calafonia's planted tank enthusiatst group together so why shouldnt we? on the other side of the country?

what you think??

-=- fish newb-=-
A Hill is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-04-2006, 09:31 PM   #2
dha300
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)

im fairly new to this but i maybe intrested.
dha300 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-14-2006, 02:53 PM   #3
Vumeter

PTrader: (0/0%)

There's always the New England Aquatic Plant Society - http://www.ne-aquaticplants.com/
We just had a meeting at Ned's store last month (lots of free plants - not sure if Ned liked that too much) and we're trying to move the meetings around since we have members all over NE. Unfortunately the next one is Springfield.

We also have a few plant people in the Tropical Fish Society of RI - http://www.tfsri.org. Mostly fish people, but I'm trying to turn that around.
Vumeter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.