red wine taiwan shrimp thief - Page 2
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > Specific Aspects of a Planted Tank > Shrimp & Other Invertebrates

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2013, 11:00 AM   #16
aznartist34
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (3/100%)

I don't know how one would give a positive feedback on this situation. You say it was stolen and all we can say is sorry and how did that happen. When you do the math, people rarely get struck by lightning, but they do. Your shrimp could have jumped out of the tank even if its a slim chance, which is more likely and mathematically more plausible than a burgler coming into your home and stealing a $30 shrimp and not a tv or computer that's worth $200+.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-10-2013, 11:15 AM   #17
steven p
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (1/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznartist34 View Post
I don't know how one would give a positive feedback on this situation. You say it was stolen and all we can say is sorry and how did that happen. When you do the math, people rarely get struck by lightning, but they do. Your shrimp could have jumped out of the tank even if its a slim chance, which is more likely and mathematically more plausible than a burgler coming into your home and stealing a $30 shrimp and not a tv or computer that's worth $200+.
Agreed, sorry.

Not to mention, having a net or cup to catch the thing, leaving no trail of water. Then expecting a shrimp that has probably been rohomed 5 times by now to adjust well again in a new home.

I've had inverts make it 20 feet from a tank and found dried up cherry shrimp in spider webs. Strange happens.
Old 03-10-2013, 11:29 AM   #18
Zenzu
Planted Member

PTrader: (8/100%)

Hai guyzz zomg leik I herd ther iz leik a cereal shrimp thiefs in socal. I put locking acrylik lidz on all my tankz and called the local newspaper and news stationz to put the word out. I saw this strange man looking at shrimps at my LFS I think it mite be him.

I was able to snap this pic of the suspectz before he fled the scene "PLeaSe KeEP An EyE OuT!!!!"

^ If you see this man call your local PD@@!!!!
Closed Thread