H4N "Planted Tank ROOM" - Page 11
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Tank Journals


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2013, 06:39 AM   #151
sayurasem
SCAPEr
 
sayurasem's Avatar
 
PTrader: (2/100%)
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Loma Linda, CA
Posts: 2,558
Default

Woooooooow!
sayurasem is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-23-2013, 11:48 AM   #152
Barbgirl
Planted Tank Obsessed
 
PTrader: (13/100%)
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Fort Knox
Posts: 401
Default Re: H4N "Planted Tank ROOM"

Ready for some more snow?!?
__________________
*I'm Barbbb girl, in a fishy world! No more plastic, It's fantastic!*
Barbgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 12:55 PM   #153
sapphoqueen
Planted Tank Obsessed
 
sapphoqueen's Avatar
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Japan
Posts: 420
Default

dear Han.....
hmmmm....
you will be my next voodoo victim.....
as soon i will be able to learn it :P
Wow that roommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
__________________
Sent from the back of my wardroid, taping on a tin can bongo
sapphoqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 01:39 PM   #154
ChadRamsey
Wannabe Guru
 
ChadRamsey's Avatar
 
PTrader: (56/100%)
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Canton, Ga
Posts: 1,394
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by h4n View Post
Thanks man!!
I cant wait for it to be all done and sit back and relax haha."
first of all.....it will NEVER be done. there will always be something you want to add, change, etc etc!

secondly...your married, your days of "relaxing" are OVER!
__________________


There are 2 types of people on this forum. Those that have algae, and those that lie and say they don't.
ChadRamsey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 01:47 PM   #155
h4n
Planted Tank Guru
 
PTrader: (713/100%)
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Charlton, Mass
Posts: 4,910
Default Re: H4N "Planted Tank ROOM"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbgirl View Post
Ready for some more snow?!?
No!!!! Lol





Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadRamsey View Post
first of all.....it will NEVER be done. there will always be something you want to add, change, etc etc!

secondly...your married, your days of "relaxing" are OVER!
Well your kind of right there will always be something to change or move.

Not officially married yet. We are also planning that right now.

So I'm seriously busy and mentally drained lol!!

-Sent from my Samsung Note, a "Phablet"
h4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 02:09 PM   #156
MSG
Planted Tank Enthusiast
 
MSG's Avatar
 
PTrader: (2/100%)
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 511
Default

Generators was one of the topics of conversation last weekend after the blizzard.

Sounds like you've thought of pretty much everything. Hope its a light snow later today. You do have a backup space heater on hand in case the Dyson fails?

I have to head back outside to tinker with my snowthrowers with clogged fuel lines & gunked up carbs. I hope I don't damage anything & I get it running. Manual methods of removal have taken it's toll on me.

I'm tired of shoveling.
MSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 02:26 PM   #157
tetraontheedge
Algae Grower
 
PTrader: (5/100%)
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 130
Default

Tanks look beautiful. Love the generator idea.

Have you considered getting married in the tank room? It would make for awesome pictures....

tetraontheedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 02:31 PM   #158
h4n
Planted Tank Guru
 
PTrader: (713/100%)
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Charlton, Mass
Posts: 4,910
Default Re: H4N "Planted Tank ROOM"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
Generators was one of the topics of conversation last weekend after the blizzard.

Sounds like you've thought of pretty much everything. Hope its a light snow later today. You do have a backup space heater on hand in case the Dyson fails?

I have to head back outside to tinker with my snowthrowers with clogged fuel lines & gunked up carbs. I hope I don't damage anything & I get it running. Manual methods of removal have taken it's toll on me.

I'm tired of shoveling.
yup should be enough to power our refrig. And other stuff for my room.

I have many space heaters available if it fails.

Ya forecast is saying only 2-4" now and mostly rain.

Good luck!


Quote:
Originally Posted by tetraontheedge View Post
Tanks look beautiful. Love the generator idea.

Have you considered getting married in the tank room? It would make for awesome pictures....

Yup!!

Haha ya right she'll kill me lol!


-Sent from my Samsung Note, a "Phablet"
h4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 02:43 PM   #159
tetraontheedge
Algae Grower
 
PTrader: (5/100%)
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 130
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by h4n View Post
yup should be enough to power our refrig. And other stuff for my room.

I have many space heaters available if it fails.

Ya forecast is saying only 2-4" now and mostly rain.

Good luck!



Yup!!

Haha ya right she'll kill me lol!


-Sent from my Samsung Note, a "Phablet"
Lol. I just got married myself. My husband would not have permitted a tank-room wedding, either.
tetraontheedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 03:09 PM   #160
h4n
Planted Tank Guru
 
PTrader: (713/100%)
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Charlton, Mass
Posts: 4,910
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetraontheedge View Post
lol. I just got married myself. My husband would not have permitted a tank-room wedding, either.
lol!!
h4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 04:08 PM   #161
Milkman
Algae Grower
 
Milkman's Avatar
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: London (UK)
Posts: 55
Default

Wow...I wish I had that much disposable income. Can't even afford to put T5 lights over one tank, let alone set up a room lol
__________________
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 04:14 PM   #162
h4n
Planted Tank Guru
 
PTrader: (713/100%)
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Charlton, Mass
Posts: 4,910
Default Re: H4N "Planted Tank ROOM"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkman View Post
Wow...I wish I had that much disposable income. Can't even afford to put T5 lights over one tank, let alone set up a room lol
Taxes helped a lot!


-Sent from my Samsung Note, a "Phablet"
h4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:26 AM   #163
h4n
Planted Tank Guru
 
PTrader: (713/100%)
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Charlton, Mass
Posts: 4,910
Default Re: H4N "Planted Tank ROOM"

Update:

I started cleaning the 10g for the shrimp tanks last night and added the substrate additives and Aquasoil . One 9L bag gave 3 tanks 2" thick and a sprinkle on the 4th.

I'm going scoop some out and make it so two tank have 3" until I order more.
Hopefully I'll have some time tonight to start filling two.

-Sent from my Samsung Note, a "Phablet"
h4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:33 AM   #164
tex627
Sponsor
 
tex627's Avatar
 
PTrader: (21/92%)
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Diego CA
Posts: 139
Default

Wow, awesome progress han!! Can't wait to see what you're going to do with it!
__________________

^^ Click above to visit Aqua Design Innovations, Follow our Twitter, and Like our FB Page ^^



tex627 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:23 AM   #165
h4n
Planted Tank Guru
 
PTrader: (713/100%)
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Charlton, Mass
Posts: 4,910
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tex627 View Post
Wow, awesome progress han!! Can't wait to see what you're going to do with it!
thanks!
h4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Planted Tank LLC 2012