Big Als Oakvill: Bee Shrimp for 1$!
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > Canada

Old 10-19-2005, 01:38 AM   #1
Kaylee Skylyn
Algae Grower

PTrader: (2/100%)

Big Als Oakvill: Bee Shrimp for 1$!

Just wanted to give a heads up: Little Bee Shrimp (black and white) are only 1$ at Big Als Oakville!!!!!!!!!!

Thats right BEE shrimp for 1$ EACH right now(oct 18), not sure how long it will last. Just little ones but thats still a steal. I didn't even see them in the tank at first, I just noticed the sign. I picked up 20. I'm extatic, been wanting some for quite a while and I was totaly obsesing lately ( I still need cherrys tho). I've got them warming up and aclimating beside me and they are prity active right now. One third exploring the Java moss I put in and the rest are swiming around the edge of the bag.

There must be well over 50 left in the tank but there were quite a number of dead ones too...at least 20 or more dead. Apperently they have been there for a week and a half. The girl that helped me was very willing and helpfull. Let me chose what ones I wanted and spoted many good looking ones on her own for me. (crossposted to a few places)
Kaylee Skylyn is offline   Reply With Quote