Essential starting bits to Vivarium
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > General Planted Tank Discussion > Herp (Reptiles and Amphibians)

Old 01-18-2013, 05:24 PM   #1
Aquatic Delight
H is for Hillstream

PTrader: (9/100%)

Essential starting bits to Vivarium

i apologize for the stupidity of the question, but i already have enough issues searching for things, and its only worse when i do not know anything about the subject.

i'm trying to build a proper enclosure for my geosesarma, but i can't seem to find much of anything about building an enclosure. i've found a few starter kits but that hasn't helped me figure out how to build one. i'm planning to buuild it in a 10g because thats what i had originally put him in (and my funds are tight)

right now it has eco-complete because that is what was in the tank when it was shrimp tank. i bought a piece of glass to use as a divider between substrate and water, and am attempting to transition a few of my plants from submerssed to emerssed.

beyond this I have no idea. any starting points, or web links or anything would be greatly appreciated.

Hillstream/Boreno Loach Refuge

A Light Heart is Better than a Heavy Wallet.
Aquatic Delight is offline   Reply With Quote