Redid 5.5 gallon nano...
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Planted Nano Tanks

Old 08-05-2003, 02:35 AM   #1
evan
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (0/0%)

Yay. i got my plants today in the mail. now i have a heavily planted nano tank. i have a e. bleheri compacta in the back left ... a nice piece of driftwood with a microsorum pteropus or sumtin.... and a lawn of e. tenellus. i bought 4 bunches of them. in a month or so when it starts to really grow... the substrate should be entirely coverd. i don't think there will be much place for fish to swim because its already crowded. 8) o wel. who needs fish anyways? jk. i have goldfish already in my room where this nano is. soon im going to have to get co2... and start fertilizing. muahahaha. i'll prolly get otos... maybe some amano shrimp or ghost because they are cheap.... and a school of neons...( not cardinals because i already have neons)... a couple of corys.... and maybe something else. its cool that heavily planted tanks don't work by the 1 inch per crap rule.
evan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-05-2003, 04:12 PM   #2
IIIUSION
Algae Grower

do u have a pic?
IIIUSION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2003, 04:43 PM   #3
evan
Planted Tank Obsessed

sorry. no. i don't have a camera . i would post a pic if i ever get one. :lol: would someone like to donate a digital camera? 8)
Old 08-06-2003, 06:08 PM   #4
evan
Planted Tank Obsessed

i upped my lighting to 29 watts today. i got some fungus growing on my new driftwood the wood. i thought fungus like wet,dark,and moist areas? o wel. maybe the light will kill it. my plants came in pretty bad condition because of the heat, so i hope they will repair within in 2 months. i really want to get fish and stuff. i also bought vallisneria.... but they came huge, so i decided they would be good goldfish food 8) .
Old 08-07-2003, 08:00 AM   #5
Ken
Algae Grower

PTrader: (1/100%)
Send a message via AIM to Ken

Sounds awesome, evan. I hate that 1 inch per gallon rule. Thats why I got into planted tanks in the first place. Why restrict yourself when you can have a far better looking tank with tons of fish!

Wish I could see some pics, but oh well.
Ken is offline   Reply With Quote