Heads-Up; Sale 12/21-23/12 @ Greenwich Aquaria
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > Connecticut

Old 12-18-2012, 12:43 AM   #1
Bruce_S
Planted Member

PTrader: (0/0%)

Heads-Up; Sale 12/21-23/12 @ Greenwich Aquaria

Hope this is in the right place - or that there's even a "right place"! I got the following message from Jason at Greenwich Aquaria, which he asked me to pass along:

Quote:
Well, Happy Holidays!!

To get things rolling we thought we'd have a big old holiday bash, so this coming weekend, Friday 21st through Sunday 23rd we are having our Huge Holiday sale. 30-50% off all livestock, discounts on dry goods, foods and, well, everything! We have all the Eheim nano tanks on sale, as well as the slick new Nuvo aquariums.

We are loading up this week to bring you a vast selection of fish, coral, inverts and plants... Bali, Philippines, Kenya, Cebu, Kupang, Tonga, Australia, along with a fantastic selection of Freshwater... All the coolest stuff at ridiculous prices!

I hope you can join us for hot chocolate and treats, good cheer, laughs and amazing deals.

Wishing you a warm and happy holiday season, and a most prosperous and healthy New Year, looking forward to seeing you this weekend!

Jason
Jason Edward
www.greenwichaquaria.com
Assuming the world doesn't end, I know what _my_ plans include for that weekend! Jason impresses me - I've been in his shop a total of about three times, talked to him maybe twice, most recently in May or so ... and he still remembers that I've got planted tanks and get excited about fish I've never seen before! The shop itself, while saltwater outweighs freshwater by 3 or 4 to one, is a gallery. Your eyes will hardly know where to dart to next!

~Bruce
Bruce_S is offline   Reply With Quote