sorry for being so unresponsive i have had some problems
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Forums > The Lounge & Introductions

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2012, 07:47 PM   #1
cookymonster760
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (59/90%)

sorry for being so unresponsive i have had some problems

hello guys i want to apologies to every one in here since i have been less than polite like many of you know i started having anxiety attacks a couple of weeks back and after i was battling with that i got hit even harder when three of my closest uncles got cancer this just pushed me over the edge and i was really depressed to the point were i started questioning my life and what i was doing, all in all i started secluding myself stopped eating for about 5 days and it got really bad however this does not justify how i have acted so please if you have an order with my please send me a message over and i will get your order out as soon as possible along with a ton of free stuff or a refund again i want to make sure everyone who has any kind of dispute with me happy and sorry about the trouble i have caused
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-28-2012, 07:51 PM   #2
h4n
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (713/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookymonster760 View Post
hello guys i want to apologies to every one in here since i have been less than polite like many of you know i started having anxiety attacks a couple of weeks back and after i was battling with that i got hit even harder when three of my closest uncles got cancer this just pushed me over the edge and i was really depressed to the point were i started questioning my life and what i was doing, all in all i started secluding myself stopped eating for about 5 days and it got really bad however this does not justify how i have acted so please if you have an order with my please send me a message over and i will get your order out as soon as possible along with a ton of free stuff or a refund again i want to make sure everyone who has any kind of dispute with me happy and sorry about the trouble i have caused
Liam,

I hope your OK. Life is everything!

This hobby will help you relax and enjoy life!

Sometime when I get all worked up and stressed out I just sit in front of a tank for hours and I'm good!

Anyways hope you feel better!

-Sent from my Samsung Note, a "Phablet"
Old 11-28-2012, 08:12 PM   #3
ADAtank
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (8/100%)

Your quick to respond when it comes to taking money yet non responsive when people are wondering where there stuff is instead u ignore them and just continue posting that you have items that someone is looking for almost on a daily basis so I'm positive your health excuse is bogus. I'll be sure to spread the word on my experience with you.
Old 11-28-2012, 08:19 PM   #4
phoenixkiller
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (28/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADAtank View Post
Your quick to respond when it comes to taking money yet non responsive when people are wondering where there stuff is instead u ignore them and just continue posting that you have items that someone is looking for almost on a daily basis so I'm positive your health excuse is bogus. I'll be sure to spread the word on my experience with you.
Good sir, I have to be frank with you. That is rude and unfair to him, and just saying that he's a terrible guy to everyone after he just made a big apology is, well, what a jerk is made of. Just cut him some slack. He made an apology, and promised refunds or extras, so just make sure he knows about your order, I'm sure he will be quicker to respond now.

I am not trying to be rude either, but I do want you to understand that your bluntness and rude assumptions are not helping anything or anyone.
Grow shrimp twice
Old 11-28-2012, 09:22 PM   #5
ADAtank
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (8/100%)

I'm letting u guys know my experience I'm guessing you have not purchased anything from the guy. I'm sorry it seems harsh but when a person drags on and on with no believable explaination you may feel the same. By the way I never got a refund I had to get Paypal you take it from him. He may be a decent guy but he did not show it with me. I wish him well but I won't recommend buying anything from him.
Old 11-29-2012, 02:47 AM   #6
james1542
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (9/100%)

Hey Liam,

Just PM'ed you. You can either refund my order, or send it out, either way is cool with me.

Stay Strong!
Old 11-29-2012, 03:02 AM   #7
phoenixkiller
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (28/100%)

Quote:
I'm letting u guys know my experience I'm guessing you have not purchased anything from the guy. I'm sorry it seems harsh but when a person drags on and on with no believable explaination you may feel the same. By the way I never got a refund I had to get Paypal you take it from him. He may be a decent guy but he did not show it with me. I wish him well but I won't recommend buying anything from him.
That still doesn't explain why the heck it is so hard to forgive someone. I've talked with him before, he's a good guy, just give him a second chance. He apologized very sincerely and I believe he really means it.

For example, I ordered driftwood from a guy on a different forum and he didn't even ship it until two weeks after I paid. I didn't direly need the pieces, so it was very easy to forgive him. I don't think YOU desperately needed the plants, and he has offered either a refund or a ton of extras, so just forgive and forget.

Do you really have to hold a grudge like a young teenager?
Grow shrimp twice
Old 11-29-2012, 03:21 AM   #8
neilshieh
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (57/100%)

Stay strong Liam! Just work on your tanks! I find our hobby a great way to relax and the simplicity of fish behavior and growing plants very soothing. You can think of it as if they were your children and you invest you time and effort caring for them (and occasionally cutting them in half and selling their first born for money LOL >)
Great guy to buy from! I'm sure your customers will understand especially since you've explained your situation, may have a few who don't forgive but that's just how us silly humans are.
Old 11-29-2012, 04:29 AM   #9
SpecGrrl
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (12/100%)

Dear Liam,

I am holding you and yours in a circle of positive vibes. My uncle and my cousin have both been dealing with cancer, and it stresses everyone.

All good wishes.
Old 11-29-2012, 05:48 PM   #10
Aquatic Delight
H is for Hillstream

PTrader: (9/100%)

Quote:

thats some serious d-baggery! than man is in a tough spot and just apologized for his poor communication and actions. he admitted to not handling things well and you jump on him with that? i am ashamed to also be from san antonio.

and liam, i am truly sorry to hear of your troubles. but please cheer up, things always turn around

Hillstream/Boreno Loach Refuge

A Light Heart is Better than a Heavy Wallet.
Old 11-29-2012, 07:10 PM   #11
Seattle_Aquarist
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (33/100%)

Hi Liam,

I am sincerely sorry for the problems you have experienced. That said, a sincere apology is only the beginning of making amends to those that have been harmed by the situation.

Old 11-29-2012, 09:18 PM   #12
GeToChKn
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (1/100%)

The OP seems to be going through some sort of rough patch, it happens to everyone. I think peoples like ADA's frustration comes though if you look at the OP's profile, ADA is leaving messaging, as our others and obviously pming the OP as well, with no response, paid for items they didn't get and during that time the OP comes online, clearly ignores all these messages, posts in the forums and then even starts a new for sales thread.

You don't make a new thread to sell more stuff to other people when you have other people being very patient, trying to get a hold of you and you login, obviously see you have PM's, and just choose to ignore them and start a new for sales thread. That's the point some of you are missing I think and put yourself in someone else's shoe who sent possibly hundreds of dollars for items, you get no items, no response back yet you see the person has enough time to come online and sell more items and not response to you.

That would sort of tick me off too, as well probably you if you were in that position.

Like I said, people have rough times and sometimes they seem to pile on, and that's fine, but at least talk to people and let them know.

Sump Pimp #2

My Tanks and my shrimps
Old 11-29-2012, 09:53 PM   #13
Rainer
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (17/100%)

No message.

Last edited by Rainer; 11-30-2012 at 01:13 AM..
Old 11-30-2012, 12:00 AM   #14
genetao
Planted Member

PTrader: (44/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by james1542 View Post
Hey Liam,

Just PM'ed you. You can either refund my order, or send it out, either way is cool with me.

Stay Strong!
Same here. If you can ship my order out soon, the great!

HOWEVER

If you can't because it's too taxing right now, I completely understand. Just refund me the money.

Hang in there.
Old 11-30-2012, 04:42 AM   #15
cookymonster760
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (59/90%)

Thanks to all the members who have reached out to me please be patient if you havent heard from me all orders will be shipped out this saturday unless i miss someone please send me a message if you have not heard from me please as for ADA i totally understand where he is coming so i cant blame him for being mad at me i also want to thank everyone who has posted in here i never thought anxiety could do this much damage as it did and thanks to you guys im on the fast track to recovery thanks to you guys and hopefully all my uncles are as well i cant think how to thank you all
Closed Thread